- 250 grams Chocolate Ripple Biscuits
- 125 grams Butter, roughly chopped
- 220 grams Cadbury Peppermint chocolate block, broken into pieces
- 200 grams sweetened condensed milk
- Grease and line a slice tin.
- Put biscuits into TM bowl and crush 5 seconds/speed 6. Set aside.
- Put butter and peppermint chocolate into TM bowl and melt 1.5 minutes/60°C//speed 2. Scrape down the sides of the bowl then melt 1 minute/60°C//speed 2 or until completely melted.
- Add condensed milk and reserved biscuits into TM bowl and mix 20 seconds//speed 4.
- Press mixture into slice tin and refrigerate until set.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apple Rhubarb Crumble
- Swedish caramel biscuits (Kolakakor / Sirapskakor)
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Apple Tea Cakes
- Fruit slice
- Apple Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Muffins
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Clean Snickers Slice
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Autumn Pear cake
- Golden syrup spice cookies
- Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing