- 250 grams Chocolate Ripple Biscuits
- 125 grams Butter, roughly chopped
- 220 grams Cadbury Peppermint chocolate block, broken into pieces
- 200 grams sweetened condensed milk
- Grease and line a slice tin.
- Put biscuits into TM bowl and crush 5 seconds/speed 6. Set aside.
- Put butter and peppermint chocolate into TM bowl and melt 1.5 minutes/60°C//speed 2. Scrape down the sides of the bowl then melt 1 minute/60°C//speed 2 or until completely melted.
- Add condensed milk and reserved biscuits into TM bowl and mix 20 seconds//speed 4.
- Press mixture into slice tin and refrigerate until set.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- LEMON POSSET serves 12-18 with SUGAR FREE option
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- F45 Cacao Bliss Balls
- Milo Balls
- Apple Pikelets Egg Free Adaptable
- Choc Mint Fudge
- Strawberry "Yogo"
- Spanish Cream Cheese Flan
- Small Pavlova
- Cheesecake Balls
- Black rice cake
- Healthy Chocolate, Coconut & Date Bliss Balls
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- Chocolate fudge cookies
- Nanna E, Raspberry Shortbread
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Lisa's Vegetable Pikelets
- Apple crumble cake
- Satay Sauce
- Basic Buttercake (AWW) 1.5 quantities
- Velvet Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Apricot, Coconut and Oat Slice
- Kylie's Brownies