- 250 grams Chocolate Ripple Biscuits
- 125 grams Butter, roughly chopped
- 220 grams Cadbury Peppermint chocolate block, broken into pieces
- 200 grams sweetened condensed milk
- Grease and line a slice tin.
- Put biscuits into TM bowl and crush 5 seconds/speed 6. Set aside.
- Put butter and peppermint chocolate into TM bowl and melt 1.5 minutes/60°C//speed 2. Scrape down the sides of the bowl then melt 1 minute/60°C//speed 2 or until completely melted.
- Add condensed milk and reserved biscuits into TM bowl and mix 20 seconds//speed 4.
- Press mixture into slice tin and refrigerate until set.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rima’s Lebanese Cocktail
- Aish al saraya
- Awwama (Lebanese sweet dumplings)
- Oat Milk Yogurt
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Curried Buns
- CORN CHOWDER
- Not So Fried Rice
- Marble Butter Cake
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Fatet chicken shawerma
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites