- 250 grams Chocolate Ripple Biscuits
- 125 grams Butter, roughly chopped
- 220 grams Cadbury Peppermint chocolate block, broken into pieces
- 200 grams sweetened condensed milk
- Grease and line a slice tin.
- Put biscuits into TM bowl and crush 5 seconds/speed 6. Set aside.
- Put butter and peppermint chocolate into TM bowl and melt 1.5 minutes/60°C/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed 2. Scrape down the sides of the bowl then melt 1 minute/60°C/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed 2 or until completely melted.
- Add condensed milk and reserved biscuits into TM bowl and mix 20 seconds/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed 4.
- Press mixture into slice tin and refrigerate until set.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Superfood Seed Bar
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- Sweet Chocolate Log or Balls
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake
- Melting Moments
- Chocky Rock Biscuits - Cornflake and choc chip biscuits
- Banana Bread Donuts
- Curried sausages
- Chocolate Malteser Slice
- White Choc, Macadamia & Rasberry Blondies
- Healthy Oat Slice
- Jam drop biscuits
- Macadamia Caramel Squares
- Sticky Date Slice
- Rhubarb and Strawberry Cake with Crumble