- 70 grams Butter, cubed
- 440 grams plain flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 100 grams caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 330 grams Milk
- Butter, additional
Place buter into TM bowl and melt for 40 sec/50 degrees/speed 4 or until completely melted
Add flour, baking powder, caster sugar, eggs and milk to bowl and mix for 20 seconds on speed 5, check mix, scrape down sides and mix for another 10 seconds on speed 5 if required
Heat a small amount of additional butter in a frypan and cook 1 tbs of the mixture over low heat for 1-2 mins. Turn and cook for a further minute or until golden
Delicious served with jam and cream
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Durban Naan
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Banana Nut Bread
- Tuna Mornay
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- Apricot Slice
- Russian Honey Cake
- Wagon Wheel slice
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade