- 150 g sugar
- 1 pomegranate
- 300 g frozen Rasberries
- 700 g red wine frozen into ice cubes, ( 2 x 350g lots)
- 2 egg whites
Recipe is created for
- Cut open the pomegranate and scoop the seeds into the Thermomix bowl. Mill for 10 secs/speed 10.
- Strain the juice, retaining the liquid.
- Place sugar into mixing bowl and mill 10 sec/speed 10.
- Add the raspberries, 350g of the frozen wine ice cubes and egg whites. Blend 8 - 10 sec/speed 10.
- Add remaining ice (350g) and, using spatula to assist, continue to blend 1 - 2 min/speed 10, or until fruit and ice are incorporated.
Accessories you need
After opening a terrible bottle of red wine, I decided to make up a recipe by freezing the wine into ice cubes. The sugar cuts through any bad wine taste!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Fluffy Coffee Whip - aka Dalgona
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Worcestershire Sauce (paleo, AIP)
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Veg Momos Recipe
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Azuki Bean Paste ( Red Bean Paste)
- Date Loaf