- 50 grams almonds
- 100 grams walnuts
- 50 grams pumpkin seeds
- 50 grams sunflower seeds
- 150 grams pitted dates
- 50 grams dried cranberries
- 50 grams Dried Apricots Whole
- 2 tablespoons chocolate protein powder
- 2 tablespoons Tahini unhulled
- 20 grams chia seeds
- 1 tablespoons coconut oil
- 50 grams Shredded coconut
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Combine almonds, walnuts, pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds in TM bowl for 7 seconds on speed 7. Transfer to separate bowl.
Combine dates, cranberries and apricots to TM bowl for 5 seconds on speed 7.
Add all the ingredients together (apart from the shredded coconut) protein powder, tahini, chia seeds, coconut oil and nuts in TM bowl and mix for 10 seconds on speed 5.
Using a teaspoon, spoon mixture into balls of about 30 grams each and roll into shredded coconut, this makes about 20 balls.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Instant cake at home
- Honeycomb ice cream
- Variation Passionfruit Curd
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Pineapple upside down cake
- Choc Bliss Balls
- Refined Sugar Free Chocolate Custard
- Churro Pancakes
- Coconut Panna Cotta with tropical salsa
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Date rolls