- 8 egg yolks
- 180 g sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 60 g lemon juice
- 150 g Butter
- 200 g Raspberries - fresh or frozen
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Insert butterfly into jug.
add all ingredients to jug and cook 15minutes/80degrees/speed3. Curd is done when it coats the back of a spoon to your desired consistency. It will thicken further upon standing then cooling.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fig and almond bliss balls
- Forest Moss Cake
- Caramilk Cheesecake variant
- Tim Tam Truffle Balls
- Soph’s easy vanilla yoghurt
- Keto Ice Cream
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Delectable Millionaire’s Shortbread (Caramel Slice)
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Creamy Leche Flan
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- Passionfruit Melting Moments
- Drunken Dessert Dip
- Banana Bread Cafe Style - imperial
- Christmas Almond Bread
- Fluffy Pancakes
- Sauerkraut, apple and bacon quiche
- Stir Fry Cauliflower
- Buttermilk dumplings
- Seafood Curry Laksa
- Easy Peasy Creamy Scones
- Coffee chiffon cake with mocha ganache
- keto choc /peanut cake on sweet potato brownie base