- 100 grams almonds
- 40 grams raw sugar
- 80 grams Gluten-Free All Purpose Flour
- 80 grams Butter, Room Temperature
- 1 lemon, 5 cm piece
- 10 grams raw sugar
- 500 grams Cream Cheese Block, Room Temperature
- 300 grams condensed milk
- 3/4 tsp gelatine
- 125 grams apple juice
- 3/4 tsp gelatine
- 25 grams raw sugar
- 125 grams frozen raspberries
- 75 grams Fresh Raspberries
1. Pre-heat oven 180C.
2. Grease 28cm spring form pan
3. Place almonds and sugar in TM bowl, mil speed 10 for 20 seconds.
4. Add flour and butter, blend on speed 8 for 5 seconds.
5. Press mixture firmly into prepared tin and bake for 15 minutes or until lite golden. Allow to cool
1. Place sugar and lemon rind in TM bowl. Mill 10 sec/ Speed 10.
2. Add cream cheese. Mix 30 sec/ Speed 4. Set aside
3. Place 50g condensed milk and gelatine in small bowl and stir until combined. Set aside.
4. Add remaining condensed milk to TM bowl. Heat 4 min/ 70C/ Speed 2.
5. Add gelatin mixture. Mix 20 sec/ Speed 2.
6. Add cream cheese mixture and lemon juice. Mix 1 min/ Speed 6. Pour over chilled base and smooth top.
7. Refrigerate for 1 hours.
1. Place 25g apple juice and gelatine in a bowl and stir to combine. Set aside
2. Place frozen raspberries and sugar in TM bowl, Mill 5 sec/ Speed 9, Set aside
3. Without cleaning TM bowl add remaining apple juice. Cook 3 min/ 70C/ Speed 2.
4. Add gelatine mixture. Mix 20 sec/ Speed 2.
5. Add milled raspberries and sugar. Mix 20 sec/ Speed 2.
6. Pour over set cream cheese. Scatter fresh raspberries and refrigerate for atleast 4 hours or over night.
Accessories you need
This is an easy dessert that will impress everyone.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Cacao & Peppermint Bliss Balls - Nut & Dairy Free
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Russian Honey Cake
- Wagon Wheel slice
- Nut Butter Mousse
- Unicorn balls
- Heavenly Chocolate Fudge Protein Slice
- Vanilla Slice Italian
- Chocolate on Chocolate Cheescake
- Chocolate Custard
- Easy automated yogurt - TM5
- Jaffa Cheesecake Slice
- Curry Pea Soup
- Lemon Cupcakes with Young Living Essential Oils
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Durban Naan
- Dotty's Lemon and Sultana Tea Loaf
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Banana Nut Bread
- Tuna Mornay
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan