- 240 grams almonds
- 50 grams Shredded coconut
- 14 dates, pitted
- 120 grams coconut oil, melted
- 20 dates, pitted
- 120 grams coconut milk (1/2 cup)
- 65 grams coconut oil, melted (1/3 cup)
- 80 grams almond butter/spread
- 20 grams Rice malt syrup
- 1 pinch himalayan pink salt
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste
- 100 grams coconut oil, melted (1/2 cup)
- 30 grams cacao powder (1/2 cup)
- 120 grams rice malt syrup (1/2 cup)
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Line a slice tin with baking paper and set aside.
2. Add all ingredients to TM Bowl and blend 30 seconds speed 8
3. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and blend 10 seconds speed 8
4. Press base into prepared slice tin and refridgerate while preparing the filing.
1. add all ingredients to TM bowl and blend 30 seconds speed 8.
2. Scrape sides of the bowl and repeat
3. Pour mixture on top of the base and spread evenly until a smooth surface (a hot knife helps). Place into the freezer while you prepare the choc top.
1. add all ingredients to TM bowl and mix for 30 seconds 50 degress speed 2
2. pour over caramel slice and smooth over evenly.
3. Place in the freezer to set for 1 - 2 hours. Then remove and slice. Store in the freezer.
Accessories you need
Instead of making the choc top you can melt dark chocolate and pour over
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Cacao & Peppermint Bliss Balls - Nut & Dairy Free
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Russian Honey Cake
- Wagon Wheel slice
- Nut Butter Mousse
- Unicorn balls
- Heavenly Chocolate Fudge Protein Slice
- Vanilla Slice Italian
- Chocolate on Chocolate Cheescake
- Chocolate Custard
- Easy automated yogurt - TM5
- Jaffa Cheesecake Slice