- 140 g raw almonds
- 95 g walnuts
- 320 g medjool dates, pitted
- 30 g coconut oil
- 45 g raw cacao powder
- 35 g raw cacao nibs
- 15 g Shredded coconut
1. Add almonds to TM bowl & mill 10 seconds on speed 7.
2. Add walnuts, dates, cacoa powder & coconut oil, blend 10 secondsspeed 7.
3. Add cacao nibs & shredded coconut. Mix Reverse, 20 seconds on speed 1.
Pour mixture into a slice tray and press down firmly to flatten out evenly. Sprinkle over some coconut and refridgerate 2 hours or until firm enough to cut into brownie slices.
Raw Choc Brownie Slice
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nutella Ice Cream (no eggs)
- Oats, hazelnut, banana, chocolate chips muesli bar
- nutella custard
- Apple Crumble Pie
- Banana Cream Brûlée’s
- Pineapple Cheesecake Jars
- Lemon Cake Bliss Balls
- Zilm Chocolate Coconut Balls
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Layelle's Mahlabia (Milk pudding)
- Rima’s sugar syrup from cookidoo
- Rima’s Zuzu Saed’s Atayef