- 2 Cups --- raw cashews
- 1 Cup medjool dates, seeds removed
- 1/3 Cup desicated coconut
- 1-2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 Cup raw cashews, soaked 4-6 hours
- 2 Fresh mangos, Chopped, Skin & Seed removed
- 2-3 tbsp agave nectar, or honey/maple syrup etc..
- 1 lime, zested
- 1 lime, Skin removed & halved
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 270g can coconut cream, from the fridge
- pinch salt
Line base of spring form tin with baking paper
Place Cashews & desicated coconut into TM Bowl and blend SPEED 7 for 10 SECONDS
While blades are running
Add Medjool dates one at a time with 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
Check consistancy if the 2nd tbsp of coconut oil is required add and blend untill combined
Tip contents into spring tin and press into shape going up the edges.
Place tin into freezer to set while you proceed to make the filling, no need to clean the bowl
Add soaked cashews and blitz SPEED 7 for 10 SECONDS, scrape down the sides and base of TM bowl
Add all remaining ingridents and blend SPEED 9 for 20 SECONDS
Pour into spring tin and freeze until set
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Walnut and coffee cheesecake slice
- VEGAN Cranberry & Vanilla Protein Balls
- Raw Caramel Nut Slice
- Chocolate,Ginger and Orange Bliss Balls / Protein Balls
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Golden Gaytime Slice
- Halawet El Rez
- Maple Pancakes
- Pear sorbet
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Choc Hazelnut Bliss Balls
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Sesame and Linseed Gluten free bread
- Fast 800 Smoked Salmon Omelette conversion by Thermo-lish
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Cheats kousa
- Char Kuey Teow