- 2 Cups --- raw cashews
- 1 Cup medjool dates, seeds removed
- 1/3 Cup desicated coconut
- 1-2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 Cup raw cashews, soaked 4-6 hours
- 2 Fresh mangos, Chopped, Skin & Seed removed
- 2-3 tbsp agave nectar, or honey/maple syrup etc..
- 1 lime, zested
- 1 lime, Skin removed & halved
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 270g can coconut cream, from the fridge
- pinch salt
Line base of spring form tin with baking paper
Place Cashews & desicated coconut into TM Bowl and blend SPEED 7 for 10 SECONDS
While blades are running
Add Medjool dates one at a time with 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
Check consistancy if the 2nd tbsp of coconut oil is required add and blend untill combined
Tip contents into spring tin and press into shape going up the edges.
Place tin into freezer to set while you proceed to make the filling, no need to clean the bowl
Add soaked cashews and blitz SPEED 7 for 10 SECONDS, scrape down the sides and base of TM bowl
Add all remaining ingridents and blend SPEED 9 for 20 SECONDS
Pour into spring tin and freeze until set
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Egg Free Caramel Custard - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Chocolate Hazelnut Protein Balls
- Rice Bubble Slice - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Apricot & coconut bites
- Pear Crumble - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Val's Pavlova
- Estelles Apple Crumble
- Vegan GF Homemade Chocolates
- Nut-free Bliss Balls
- Taste Christmas Cake
- Keto Chocolate Nut Seed balls