- 130 grams raw cashews, soaked 2 hours
- 430 grams water
- 20 grams Maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon Maple syrup
- 1 pinch salt
- 180 gram Cashew Milk
- 100 grams fresh coconut
- 15 grams coconut oil
- 15 grams Maple syrup
- 10 grams vanilla extract
- 1` pinch salt
- 75 grams Majool dates
- 150 grams Cashews, raw soaked 2 hours
- 30j grams kombucha
- 40 grams coconut oil
- 10 grams raw cacao powder
- 10 grams Maple syrup
- 20 grams espresso shot
- 1 pinch salt
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add all ingredients to TM bowl and blend for 1 minute speed 10. It makes more than 2 cups so use 1 cup for something else if you stop yourself from drinking it!
Cream layer. Add all ingredients to bowl Blend 30 seconds speed 6.
Scrape down and repeat until smooth.
Coffee cake layer.
Add all ingredients to TM bowl and blend 30 seconds speed 6. Scrape down and repeat Until smooth
in a small baking pan or pans or serving dish place half the coffee layer in and freeze until set, add half the cream layer and set and then repeat.
when you make the cashew milk you end up with more than 1 cup extra for something else or else it is divine to drink.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- Apricot Nectar Cheesecake - No bake/unbaked
- Vegan Carrot Cake
- White Chocolate Mud Cake
- Aunty Maree's Best Banana Cake Ever
- It’s Lime Cheesecake!
- LONG JOHNS (CREAM DOUGHNUT)
- Shady Grady Cheesecake
- Meghli مغلي
- Empanada Pastry
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing
- Peanut crusted chicken
- Cinnamon scrolls
- Leftover Chicken Burgers - Using Leftover Cooked Chicken
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Chorizo Risotto
- Courgette Flan
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal