THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 310 grams raw almonds
- 6 medjool dates, pitted
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- pinch cinnamon
- 55 grams Almond milk
- 235 grams raw cashews
- 2 passionfruits (pulp only)
- 130 grams Almond milk
- 150 grams Maple syrup
- 1 vanilla pod, split and scraped
- 4 passionfruit, pulp
1h 30minPreparation 1h 30minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add all tart shell ingredients to bowl. Blend for 10 sec/sp 7 or until just combined and has formed a paste.
With wet hands, press mixture into a greased, loose-bottomed tart tin, then place in the freezer for approximately 1 hour to set.
Add all ingredients to bowl. Blend for 1 min/sp 8 or until smooth and creamy
Pour filling into the tart shell and place in the freezer until ready to serve.
Serve topped with extra passionfruit
Tart shell can be made in advance and kept in the freezer until ready to use.
Recipe is a straight conversion from Lola Berry's 'The Happy Cookbook'
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Peppermint Choc Chip Ice Cream
- Walnut and coffee cheesecake slice
- VEGAN Cranberry & Vanilla Protein Balls
- Raw Caramel Nut Slice
- Chocolate,Ginger and Orange Bliss Balls / Protein Balls
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Golden Gaytime Slice
- Halawet El Rez
- Maple Pancakes
- Pear sorbet
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Choc Hazelnut Bliss Balls
- Cinnamon Butter
- Cashew Carrot Dip
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Dotty’s favourite Light fruit cake
- Sticky Cinnamon Scrolls
- Carrot zucchini apple muffins
- Carrot and Zucchini Cookies (sugar free)
- Slow Cooker Chilli Con Carne (using whole beef)
- Walnut Cheesecake Slice
- Seeded banana and honey loaf
- Cinnamon crumble cake