- 150 g raw cashews
- 100 g oat bran
- 60 g coconut oil
- 50 g Maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- raspberry jam
- cinnamon sugar, For rolling
- 1. Add all batter ingredients to TM bowl and blend on speed 10 for 10 seconds.
2. Roll into balls (using about 1 tablespoon per ball) and freeze for 10 minutes.
3. Cut in half and spread jam in the middle. Stick two halves back together.
4. Roll each ball in cinnamon sugar.
5. Store in freezer and thaw 20 minutes before serving.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- Vegan Smokey split pea and ham soup adapted from Catching Seeds
- Vegan clone Kaffir Lime Curry
- Seitan (vegan mock meat) with crumb mix and gravy
- Quick & easy vegan snickers (adapted from Wholefood Simply)
- Vegan Spaghetti Bolognese (adapted from I Quit Sugar/Sami Bloom)
- Vegan coconut chickpea curry
- Raw vegan peanut butter slice (converted from @nourishnotpunish)
- Vegan green curry
- Minced meat skewers with prune
- Walnut Crescent Cookies
- Cauliflower and cranberry salad
- South African Milk Food - Frummel Melkkos
- Russian custard
- Vegan Mayonnaise with Aquafaba
- Spicy Tea (Masala Chai)
- Green Goddess Dressing (sour cream & mayo)
- Janine's - Creamy Pasta Sauce - Thermie and Friends
- Tessas Bread Rolls
- Ayam masak bali (Fiey Ahmad's recipe)
- Protein Pancakes