- 150 g raw cashews
- 100 g oat bran
- 60 g coconut oil
- 50 g Maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- raspberry jam
- cinnamon sugar, For rolling
1. Add all batter ingredients to TM bowl and blend on speed 10 for 10 seconds.
2. Roll into balls (using about 1 tablespoon per ball) and freeze for 10 minutes.
3. Cut in half and spread jam in the middle. Stick two halves back together.
4. Roll each ball in cinnamon sugar.
5. Store in freezer and thaw 20 minutes before serving.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Cacao & Peppermint Bliss Balls - Nut & Dairy Free
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Russian Honey Cake
- Wagon Wheel slice
- Nut Butter Mousse
- Unicorn balls
- Heavenly Chocolate Fudge Protein Slice
- Vanilla Slice Italian
- Chocolate on Chocolate Cheescake
- Chocolate Custard
- Easy automated yogurt - TM5
- Jaffa Cheesecake Slice
- Seitan (vegan mock meat) with crumb mix and gravy
- Quick & easy vegan snickers (adapted from Wholefood Simply)
- Vegan Spaghetti Bolognese (adapted from I Quit Sugar/Sami Bloom)
- Vegan coconut chickpea curry
- Raw vegan peanut butter slice (converted from @nourishnotpunish)
- Vegan green curry
- Vegan All-Purpose Cheese Sauce from @ohsheglows
- Vegan orange and rum truffles
- Vegan pesto pasta by @carrotsandflowers
- Vegan Chilli Con Carne (for nachos)
- Vegan peanut lentil curry (adapted from @anettvelsberg)
- Raw vegan lamington balls (by @healthyfrenchwife)
- Curry Pea Soup
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Chocolate coconut macaroons Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo, Egg Free, AIP
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Durban Naan
- Tuna Mornay
- Bulk Batch Mini Quiches 54 - 62 approx
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese