- lemon rind from 1 lemon
- 50 g Cashews, soaked 4 - 6 hours
- 20 g Coconut butter
- 1 lemon, pith removed
- 2 tbsp water
- 4 tbsp Agave
- pinch salt
- pinch turneric, (optional)
Zest lemon peel 10 sec/ speed 10 and set aside
Drain and rinse cashews.
Place in Thermomix bowl with coconut butter, lemon , and water. Blend until completely smooth 1 minute / speed 10, scraping down sides of bowl if necessary
Add remaining ingredients and blend 20 sec/speed 10 until well combined.
Adapted for Thermomix from The Sweet Life - vegan living for everyone
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Aish al saraya
- Awwama (Lebanese sweet dumplings)
- Oat Milk Yogurt
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Vegan Meringues
- Pain du Matin - Steamed Breakfast Bread (Vegan)
- Beaten Coffee Meringue Cappuccino - A Vegan treat
- Aloo Ghobi with Potato and Cauliflower - Vegan, Whole Food Plant Based
- Polenta Butter Whole food Plant Based and Vegan
- Moroccan Dressing
- Anni's GlutenFree Flour Baking Mix
- Chai Spiced Risotto with Ginger Pears
- Tomato and Brown Lentil Soup
- Four C Salad
- Millet with Lime Creme
- Vegan Almond Parmesan