- 20 g almond
- 100 g basmati rice
- 100 g raw sugar
- 2 pods cardamom
- 500 g Milk
- 2 tablespoons Rose Water
1. Place nuts into mixing bowl and chop 3sec/Spd7. Set aside.
2. Place sugar and cardamom pods and rice into mixing bowl. Mill 30sec/Spd9.
3. Add milk 13mins/90degrees/Spd4 with Simmering basket in place of MC.
4. Add Rose water and mix 6sec/Spd6.
5. Allow to cool slightly and serve warm, or prepare in advance and serve chilled with nuts on the top.
1. Tastes lovely with coconut or almond milk for a dairy- free version.
2. Substitute the nuts for some pepitas or sunflower seeds for a nut-free version.
3. For another option on flavouring, replace the rose water with a few strands of saffron in with the milk in step 2.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Date rolls
- Sugar fried chestnut ls
- Musk Stick Fudge
- Chocolate creams
- LCHF Raw Caramel Slice
- Vegan Oreo No Bake Cheesecake with Choc Ripple Base
- Dairy Free Vanilla Custard
- Dairy free Honey Joys
- Dairy free soy free chocolate ice cream
- Date and almond butter chocolates