- 120 g Rice Pops (Rice Bubbles)
- 30 g oat bran
- 30 g sesame seeds
- 100 g Butter (or reduced fat margarine)
- 30 g honey
- 1 15 X 25 Slice Pan, Lined with baking Parchment
- Additional Baking Parchment for pressing
Prepare slice pan by lining with baking parchment
Weigh Rice Pops (Rice Bubbles) in bowl, then set aside.
Dry roast the oat bran and sesame seeds in the bowl at Varoma / 3 mins / speed 1 without MC. Set aside with the Rice Pops.
Melt butter with honey at 50C / 40sec / Speed 3 with MC in place.
Insert Butterfly. Add rice pops, sesame / oat bran and mix /30sec / speed 1.
Pour into prepared slice pan and press down firmly.
Chill in the fridge until hard and then slice into even sized pieces.
Use another piece of baking parchment to press down on the slice and ensure packed firmly around the edges so it holds together.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc mint cheese cake
- Quick fruit sponge
- Pretty in pink
- Strawberry Cheesecake - no bake
- Classic chocolate fudge
- Vegan Peanut Butter/Caramel Sauce
- Green Goodness Chocolate Brownie Balls - Paleo & Vegan
- Raw Coconut Rough - paleo & vegan
- Chocolate & Peppermint Bliss Balls
- Raw Blueberry Cashew Cheesecake (Dairy Free)
- Mango, coconut and lychee icy poles
- Frozen breakfast yoghurt pops
- Green Smoothie Muffins
- Nanna Smith’s Caramel Sauce
- Nut free muesli bars
- Paleo Carrot Muffins
- 3 ways chicken fajitas
- Banana Chocolate Muffin with pumpkin seed top with shredded coconut
- 5 ingredient Spinach and apple smoothie
- Poppy Seed Dressing
- Paleo Strawberry Muffins
- Gluten Free Muesli Bars
- Satay Chicken Meal
- Raw hot chocolate