- 3 egg whites
- 140 grams sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- dashes ground cloves
- 425 grams Pumpkin purée
- 1 tsp vanilla extract OR vanilla paste
- 350 grams evaporated milk, (375 mL)
8Recipe is created for
Add sugar to TM bowl and mill sugar for 10 seconds on speed 9. Scrape down sides of TM bowl.
2. Add egg whites, cinnamon, salt, ginger, nutmeg, and cloves to the TM bowl. Mix 5 seconds on speed 5. Scrape down the sides of the TM bowl
3. Add pumpkin puree and vanilla. Mix 5 seconds on speed 3. Scrape down the sides of the TM bowl.
4. Add evaporated milk through top of lid while on speed 1-2.
5. Pour into eight ungreased 6-oz. custard cups.
6. Place cups in a 13-in x 9-in x 2-in baking pan; add 1 inch of water to pan (around the custard cups). Bake in a preheated 165 deg C for 40-50 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Serve warm or chill. Option: top with fresh TM whipped cream and a sprinkle of nutmeg or cinnamon.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana Nut Bread
- Tuna Mornay
- Mums Fluffy Cupcakes
- Bulk Batch Mini Quiches 54 - 62 approx
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Apricot Slice
- Russian Honey Cake
- Wagon Wheel slice
- Pumpkin and Leek Soup
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- Fruit Bread