- 230 g castor sugar
- 6 egg whites
- pinch cream of tartar
- 1½ tsp vanilla extract
- 3 heaped teaspoons cornflour
- 3 tsp white vinegar
- 1 tbsp castor sugar, extra
- ½ cup slivered almonds
- 300 g cream, (pouring or whipping)
- Few mint leaves
- passionfruit pulp
- 1 punnet strawberries
- 2 kiwi fruit, sliced
25minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking 15min
8Recipe is created for
9Creative Natural Dessert Gluten free Vegetarian Biscuit/cookie Cake Custard/mousse Egg dish (soufflé, omelette) Gateau Ice cream Pastry Praline/sweets Roll Tart Afternoon tea Dinner Lunch Supper Birthday Buffet Children birthday Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Australian Chinese New Year Christmas Easter Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Valentine’s Day
Pre-heat oven to 160 C and line a Swiss Roll Baking Tray (26 x 38cm) with baking paper. Set aside.
Place sugar into mixing bowl and mill 10 sec/speed 10. Set aside.
Insert Butterfly, add egg whites, cream of tartar and vanilla to mixing bowl.
Whip until very stiff and glossy for 6 min/37C/speed 3, beore gradually adding the sugar (see tips), cornflour and vinegar. Once all added, cook for further 2 min/speed 3.
Spread mixture onto prepared tray and sprinkle with additional castor sugar and almonds.
Bake for 10 - 15 minutes.
Once cooked, turn off the oven and allow to cool gradually inside ithe oven with the door open.
Once completely cooled, turn pavlova face down onto another piece of baking paper, tear away base paper and allow to cool for a few minutes.
Place cream into mixing bowl and whip 20 - 40 sec/speed 3 until very thick. Spread cream over the pre-prepared Pavlova base and top with fruit.
Roll up the Pavlova from the long end. Immediately place onto serving platter and chill before serving.
** Make sure your egg whites are at room temperature with absolutely no trace of yolk) **
** Make sure your TM bowl is very, very clean with absolutely no trace of oil or butter etc. or your eggs will flop. **
** If you feel your egg whites are not stiff enough, beat for a further few minutes using the Butterfly until you are satisfied. Beating the egg whites should be done for a minimum of speed 4 and with the MC REMOVED for the entire beating process **
** Make sure your castor sugar has been milled into the finest possible powder before adding. Grainy sugar will also cause the Pavlova to flop. **
** Add the castor sugar one tablespoon at a time with the blades still stirring on speed 3 before adding cornflour and vinegar **
Other users also liked...
- Raspberry Swirl Cheesecakes
- Raw vegan peanut butter slice (converted from @nourishnotpunish)
- Raw vegan jam donut balls
- Risotto of Dried Fruits
- Lemon Delicious Pudding
- Crandate choc balls
- Lemon Bars
- Naked bliss balls
- Chocolate Weetbix Bliss Balls
- Dairy Free Chocolate Coconut Ice-cream Fructose Free
- Raw Vegan Lemon Cheesecake
- Salted Caramel Cheese Cake Slice (No Bake)
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl
- Spicy cauliflower soup
- Broccoli and blue cheese soup
- Lemon curd - Louise Keats
- Steamed pistachio cheesecakes with mango
- Louise Keats Lemon tart
- Dolla's Cauliflower Cheese
- Vegan coconut chickpea curry
- Raspberry Swirl Cheesecakes
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Choc Salted Caramel Slice
- Nat's perfect pumpkin soup
- SALMON with LEEK SAUCE
- LEEK SAUCE
- Chocolate Bean Cake with Coconut Butter Cream
- Roasted Butternut Pumpkin Soup
- Banana, Coconut & Walnut Loaf With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Chicken and Leek Pie
- Very Berry Cheesecake Slice