- 600 g cream
- 500 g full cream milk, We used Fleurieu Milk
- 50 g Rum, Could add more if you like
- 100 g raisins
- 3 egg yolks
- 140 g honey, We used RAW unprocessed
- 70 g coconut oil
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add all ingredients except Raisins to the TM bowl.
Cook 12 mins, speed 2, 85 degrees.
Once done allow to cool then stir and add raisins. Pour mixture into a container and put in the freezer. Takes approx 6-8 hours to completely freeze depending on freezer.
Accessories you need
If you like softer icecream maybe add extra coconut oil as oil doesn't freeze so this will make the mixture softer.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Freezer Chocolate
- Quick Reliable Fudge
- Mums Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- Redskin Fudge
- Sticky Date Pudding
- Orange, Blueberry & Nut Cake
- Classic lemon tart
- Madarica - Croatian chocolate slice
- Crostata ricotta with Nutella and choc chips
- HCG Apple Crisp
- Banana Anzac Crumble
- ANZAC Choccy Biccy Balls
- Ultimate Keto Chocolate Brownies
- Portuguese Tarts - with lemon infusion
- No Bake Lactation Bites
- Parmesan & Zucchini Waffle
- British Take-Away Chicken Korma
- Indian Parsnip Soup with Coriander Sambal
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake
- Creamy Cauliflower & Bacon Risotto
- Irish Muffins (aka Rock Cakes)
- passionfruit meringue cake (womans weekly)
- Honey, Date, Goji Berry, Oat & Almond Energy Bars
- Beef Stroganoff