- 2 can condensed milk
- 440 g raw sugar
- 250 g Butter
- 80 g glucose syrup
- 2 dashes vanilla extract
- 400 g white chocolate
- 125 g brown sugar
- Add condensed milk, raw sugar, butter, glucose and vanilla to bowl. Cook 12 min, 100 degrees, speed 3, MC off
Add brown sugar and cook for further 30min, varoma temp, speed 3, MC off
Add white chocolate in pieces and combine for 2 min on speed 4
When chocolate is melted, pour into a pre prepared lined tray approx 1" deep (large baking tray is perfect)
Crush sea salt flakes over top of fudge as soon as skin starts to form (approx 2-3 min).
Cool on the bench before refridgerating overnight.
Cut into small bite sized pieces and enjoy!
Accessories you need
Be generous with the salt as some will fall off. Gently press down once sprinkled.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nutella Ice Cream (no eggs)
- Oats, hazelnut, banana, chocolate chips muesli bar
- nutella custard
- Apple Crumble Pie
- Banana Cream Brûlée’s
- Pineapple Cheesecake Jars
- Lemon Cake Bliss Balls
- Zilm Chocolate Coconut Balls
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Layelle's Mahlabia (Milk pudding)
- Rima’s sugar syrup from cookidoo
- Rima’s Zuzu Saed’s Atayef