- 1 x 375 grams sweetened condensed milk
- 200 grams brown sugar
- 120 grams unsalted butter
- 40 grams glucose syrup
- 150 grams macadamia nuts, (natural)
- 200 grams white chocolate, (melts)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, (I use a pink salt grinder)
- Extra pinches salt, (Extra to sprinkle over top)
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Into TM5 bowl add condensed milk, sugar, butter and glucose syrup. Cook for 10 minutes/100 degrees/Speed 2/MC off.
Lift lid carefully without tilting and using paper towel, wipe off the condensation.
Replace lid and cook for a further 20 minutes/Varoma/Speed 2/MC off.
Again, lift lid carefully without tilting and wipe the condensation off with paper towel.
Add chocolate melts, roasted macadamia nuts and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Mix for a final 30 seconds/Speed 3/MC off.
Pour and spread quickly into a lined slice tin then sprinkle a mix of macadamia crumbs and salt flakes on top.
Allow to set in fridge for a few hours or overnight.
Cut up into bite sized squares or as you wish. Store in a sealed container.
Accessories you need
I use unsalted butter but only because that is what I prefer - it isn't a requirement.
I use a Pink Salt grinder - again, my preference.
I grated a few whole nut kernals to get that softer effect to sprinkly over the top.
This recipe can be made without adding nuts (or anything else) and just topped with grated chocolate.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Date rolls
- Sugar fried chestnut ls
- Musk Stick Fudge
- Chocolate creams
- LCHF Raw Caramel Slice
- Vegan Oreo No Bake Cheesecake with Choc Ripple Base
- Dairy Free Vanilla Custard
- Dairy free Honey Joys
- Dairy free soy free chocolate ice cream
- Date and almond butter chocolates
- Crispy Ginger Cookies
- Stewed Beef Brisket with tomato
- Tuna Dip
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Sweet corn fritters
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Scallion chicken
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Banana oat pancake
- Hearty Beef Stew With Dumplings
- Kyiden’s Mac n’ Cheese