- 1 x 375 grams sweetened condensed milk
- 200 grams brown sugar
- 120 grams unsalted butter
- 40 grams glucose syrup
- 150 grams macadamia nuts, (natural)
- 200 grams white chocolate, (melts)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, (I use a pink salt grinder)
- Extra pinches salt, (Extra to sprinkle over top)
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Into TM5 bowl add condensed milk, sugar, butter and glucose syrup. Cook for 10 minutes/100 degrees/Speed 2/MC off.
Lift lid carefully without tilting and using paper towel, wipe off the condensation.
Replace lid and cook for a further 20 minutes/Varoma/Speed 2/MC off.
Again, lift lid carefully without tilting and wipe the condensation off with paper towel.
Add chocolate melts, roasted macadamia nuts and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Mix for a final 30 seconds/Speed 3/MC off.
Pour and spread quickly into a lined slice tin then sprinkle a mix of macadamia crumbs and salt flakes on top.
Allow to set in fridge for a few hours or overnight.
Cut up into bite sized squares or as you wish. Store in a sealed container.
Accessories you need
I use unsalted butter but only because that is what I prefer - it isn't a requirement.
I use a Pink Salt grinder - again, my preference.
I grated a few whole nut kernals to get that softer effect to sprinkly over the top.
This recipe can be made without adding nuts (or anything else) and just topped with grated chocolate.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Impossible Pie
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Lavender Icecream
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- White Nectarine & Pink Lady Sorbet
- Gluten Free Fruit Crumble
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Lemon & Blueberry Muffins (Paleo)
- Easy Pancakes
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- CREAM FILLED ECLAIRS WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- Hemp rolls Vegan/Paleo/Gaps
- White Chocolate & Cream Cheese Buttercream Icing
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Blueberry and Lemon Hot Cross Buns
- Pea & Mint Hummus
- Cauliflower whip
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls