- 140 grams milk powder
- 140 grams black sapote
- 2 tablespoons kahlua
- 50 grams Butter
- 90 grams water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 pieces chocolate, ie 4 square of chocolate of choice
Place everything into bowl.
Cook at 80 degrees, speed 4 for 8 minutes.
Allow to cool in jar. Seal.
This is based on The Road to Loving My Thermomix's Caramel Condensed Milk.
This receipe is based upon //www.trtlmt.com.au/caramel-condensed-milk/
If you don't have any black sapote (or chocolate pudding fruit) then substitute for 150 grams of soft chocolate.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls
- Rocky Road
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Grain free chocolate mud cake cupcakes
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Nut butter Porridge
- Protein Bars
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Easy Lemon Cake