- 140 grams milk powder
- 140 grams black sapote
- 2 tablespoons kahlua
- 50 grams Butter
- 90 grams water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 pieces chocolate, ie 4 square of chocolate of choice
Place everything into bowl.
Cook at 80 degrees, speed 4 for 8 minutes.
Allow to cool in jar. Seal.
This is based on The Road to Loving My Thermomix's Caramel Condensed Milk.
This receipe is based upon //www.trtlmt.com.au/caramel-condensed-milk/
If you don't have any black sapote (or chocolate pudding fruit) then substitute for 150 grams of soft chocolate.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet