- 140 grams milk powder
- 140 grams black sapote
- 2 tablespoons kahlua
- 50 grams Butter
- 90 grams water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 pieces chocolate, ie 4 square of chocolate of choice
Place everything into bowl.
Cook at 80 degrees, speed 4 for 8 minutes.
Allow to cool in jar. Seal.
This is based on The Road to Loving My Thermomix's Caramel Condensed Milk.
This receipe is based upon //www.trtlmt.com.au/caramel-condensed-milk/
If you don't have any black sapote (or chocolate pudding fruit) then substitute for 150 grams of soft chocolate.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Rice Pudding - recipe adapted to properly mix in the egg!
- Pineapple Rice Pudding
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- Apricot Nectar Cheesecake - No bake/unbaked
- Vegan Carrot Cake
- White Chocolate Mud Cake
- Aunty Maree's Best Banana Cake Ever
- It’s Lime Cheesecake!
- LONG JOHNS (CREAM DOUGHNUT)
- Extreme Chocolate Cake
- Coconut lemon biscuits
- Rice bread
- Best & Easiest Mashed potato
- Empanada Pastry
- Coffee Scroll Biscuits
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing
- Cinnamon scrolls
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)