- 100 g sugar, Raw - Milled
- 180 g SR. FLOUR
- 60 Butter, Melted
- 120 g Milk
- 300 g water
- 30 g Butter
- 60 g golden syrup
Recipe is created for
add all ingredients into bowl, mix speed 5 for 10 secs
scrape down bowl and mix speed 5 for a further 10 seconds
pour batter into well greased oven proof tray
Put all sauce ingredients into clean bowl
3 mins, 90deg, speed 1
pour liquid over cake batter (do not stir)
Place pudding into oven, 180degs for 30-35 mins and serve hot with cream, icecream or custard
Accessories you need
I use a small Pyrex baking dish for this pudding as it only requires a small dish.
This is a very sweet dish so a little goes a long way
Sugar can be adjusted to your sweet tasting
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet