- 60g Butter
- 125g self-raising flour
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 100g caster sugar
- 1 egg
- 125ml Milk
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 175g brown sugar
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 cups Boiling water
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Put butter in TM, 60-70 degrees, sp 2 until melted. Add all other batter ingredients, 20 secs, sp 5. Pour into 2 ltr oven proof dish.
Sauce: Combine brown sugar and cocoa powder in a bowl, sprinkle evenly over batter.
Gently and carefully pour boiling water over back of a spoon over the ingredients in the dish.
Bake 30-40 mins or until pudding is cooked. A sauce will have formed underneath.
Serve warm with ice cream or whipped cream.
Adapted from recipe in Family Circle Comfort Food.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Date rolls
- Sugar fried chestnut ls
- Musk Stick Fudge
- Chocolate creams
- LCHF Raw Caramel Slice
- Vegan Oreo No Bake Cheesecake with Choc Ripple Base
- Dairy Free Vanilla Custard
- Dairy free Honey Joys
- Dairy free soy free chocolate ice cream
- Date and almond butter chocolates