- 60g Butter
- 125g self-raising flour
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 100g caster sugar
- 1 egg
- 125ml Milk
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 175g brown sugar
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 cups Boiling water
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Put butter in TM, 60-70 degrees, sp 2 until melted. Add all other batter ingredients, 20 secs, sp 5. Pour into 2 ltr oven proof dish.
Sauce: Combine brown sugar and cocoa powder in a bowl, sprinkle evenly over batter.
Gently and carefully pour boiling water over back of a spoon over the ingredients in the dish.
Bake 30-40 mins or until pudding is cooked. A sauce will have formed underneath.
Serve warm with ice cream or whipped cream.
Adapted from recipe in Family Circle Comfort Food.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rima’s Lebanese Cocktail
- Aish al saraya
- Awwama (Lebanese sweet dumplings)
- Oat Milk Yogurt
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)