- 330 g sugar
- 225 g egg whites, Approximately 6 eggs at room temp
- 1 1/2 teaspoon white vinegar
- 40 g sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 375 g cream
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 vanilla bean (seeds scraped)
- 1/4 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 2 tablespoon Rum
- 4 eggs
- 55 g sugar
Put sugar into bowl & grind for 6 seconds speed 9. Set aside
Now make sure your TM bowl is exceptionally clean & dry. I did the vinegar wash after milling the sugar. Add 40grams vinegar and a litre of water to the bowl and heat for 10minutes, 100 degrees speed1, I then took it all apart to dry and then spin the blades a few times to make sure there is no moisture still on blade. Make sure your bowl is dry.
Add eggwhites to bowl and insert butterfly. Set temp to 37degrees, 10 min, speed 4.
After 5 minutes add the caster sugar a tablespoon at a time leaving 15 seconds between each tablespoon addition.
Now turn the speed to 3 and add the vinegar.
Draw a 26cm circle on a sheet of non-stick baking paper and place on a lsarge baking tray.
Place heaped spoonfuls of the meringue mixture around the inside of the circle to crate a ring. Reduce temperature of oven to 120 degrees, and bake for 1 hour & 30 minutes. Turn off the oven and allow the pavlova to coll completely in the oven.
Put sugar & spices into bowl of Tm & mill for 10 seconds on speed 9. Set aside.
Place all ingredients into TM bowl & cook for 7 minutes 80 degrees speed 4. Set aside to cool.
Dust meringue with spiced sugar and serve with Eggnog custard
Christmas Wreath Pavlova
I serve with some fresh berries, any you like is fine. I picked some delicious mulberries from my tree. Would look lovely with some blueberries, raspberries & fresh mint leaves and lashings of fresh whipped cream.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Impossible Pie
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Lavender Icecream
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- White Nectarine & Pink Lady Sorbet
- Gluten Free Fruit Crumble
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Spaghetti Alfredo
- Green Chicken Curry with Jasmine Rice
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Greek easter koulourakia dairy free
- Traditional ANZAC biscuits
- Gluten free cheesecake caramel slice
- Apple and cinnamon muffins
- Gluten Free Anzac Biscuits
- Easy Pancakes
- raspberry & coconut slice
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Lisa's Banana Muffins