Steamed Double Choc Cheesecake
- 130 grams Choc Ripple Biscuits
- 40 grams Unsalted Butter
- 150 grams Milk Chocolate, Broken into pieces
- 150 grams White Chocolate, Broken into pieces
- 500 grams Cream Cheese, Softened, cut into pieces
- 50 grams Caster Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste
- 4 Eggs
- 1000 grams Water
25h 0minPreparation 24h 0minBaking/Cooking 1h 0min
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 160*C. Grease and line the bottom of a springform cake tin (19cm) and set aside.
- Place biscuit and butter into mixing bowl 15sec/speed8 or until a wet breadcrumb consistency
- Transfer mixture into tin and press down to form an even base
- Place base into oven and bake 15 mins (160*) then remove and allow to cool
- Clean and dry mixing bowl
- Place milk chocolate into mixing bowl, grate 5 sec/speed 8 scrape down the sides with spatula, melt 5 mins/50*/speed 1 or until chocolate is melted
- Add half (250g) cream cheese, half (25g) caster sugar and blend 25g/speed 5.5, or until completely combined. Scrape down sides
- Add 2 eggs blitz 15 sec/speed 4. Transfer onto cooled base and set aside
- Place white chocolate into mixing bowl, grate 5 sec/speed 8 scrape down the sides with spatula, melt 5 mins/50*/speed 1 or until chocolate is melted
- Add half (250g) cream cheese, half (25g) caster sugar, vanilla paste and blend 25g/speed 5.5, or until completely combined. Scrape down sides
- Add 2 eggs blitz 15 sec/speed 4. Transfer carefully on top of milk chocolate layer. Use a skewer to swirl and make marbled pattern. Clean and dry mixing bowl
- Place water into mixing bowl. Place varoma dish into position. Place cheesecake into Varoma dish, Place a piece of baking paper on top of the cheesecake, followed by a piece of paper towel. Ensure Varoma lid closes properly and steam 40 mins/Varoma/speed 1. Allow to cool completely in tin, then place cheesecake (still in tin) into refrigerator to set overnight
Milk Chocolate Filling
White Chocolate Filling
Decorate with your favourite Easter Eggs!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fruity yoghurt flavoring
- Banana, Strawberry and Kale ice cream, dairy free, sugar free, GAPS friendly
- Coconut and Apricot Chia Pudding
- Choc Orange Bliss Balls
- Choc Topping- Paleo or not
- Yummy Carrot Spice Bliss Balls
- Cranberry and Cashew Protein Balls
- Healthy Gummies
- Cold marshmallow
- No Bake Lemon Cheesecake
- Chocolate birthday cake
- Delicious Vanilla Ice Cream
- Alkalising Green Smoothie
- Low Salicylate Carob Sweet Potato Brownies
- Jam tart daisies
- Gluten Free Pizza Base x2
- Chicken Casserole
- Oat & Coconut Cookies Gluten, Dairy & Sugar free
- Almond & Oat Milk
- Choc Topping- Paleo or not
- Hummus with White Miso (Andrew Zimmern)
- Mum's Old School Curried Sausages
- Gluten Free Vegan Cob Loaf
- Satay Sauce