- 1 bunch trimmed rhubarb, Trim leaves and cut into 5cm pieces
- 50-80 grams raw or brown sugar, adjust to sweetness you like
- 15 grams lemon juice, About 1/2 squeezed lemon
- 150-180 grams water, 150g for thicker consistency, increase for runnier
- 15 grams fresh ginger knob, Optional. Adjust to taste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place rhubarb pieces and ginger (if using) into bowl with measuring cup and chop 5 secs, speed 6.
Scrape down sides with spatula.
Add all other ingredients and set time to 15mins, 100C, speed 3 reverse. Place simmer basket on lid.
Pour into Thermoserver to cool.
Serve with Ice Cream, yoghurt, cream or just natural.
Use this in my frozen Boost "Rhubarb Rhapsody" drink.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Variation Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Creamy Leche Flan
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- Chocolate Chia Pudding (Vegan)
- Chia Custard Pudding - adapted from Pete Evans recipe (Paleo)
- Thermo Cazza's Rocky Road
- Berry Yogurt Sorbet
- 3 Ingredient Choc Nice Cream
- Healthy Apple and Custard Crumble