- 1 bunch trimmed rhubarb, Trim leaves and cut into 5cm pieces
- 50-80 grams raw or brown sugar, adjust to sweetness you like
- 15 grams lemon juice, About 1/2 squeezed lemon
- 150-180 grams water, 150g for thicker consistency, increase for runnier
- 15 grams fresh ginger knob, Optional. Adjust to taste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place rhubarb pieces and ginger (if using) into bowl with measuring cup and chop 5 secs, speed 6.
Scrape down sides with spatula.
Add all other ingredients and set time to 15mins, 100C, speed 3 reverse. Place simmer basket on lid.
Pour into Thermoserver to cool.
Serve with Ice Cream, yoghurt, cream or just natural.
Use this in my frozen Boost "Rhubarb Rhapsody" drink.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake
- White Chocolate, Cherry Brandy Balls
- Churros - Gluten free
- Chocolate avocado mousse
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Grant's Green Sauce
- Beetroot Smoothie (GF DF NF AIP)
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Super Hot Chilli Jam
- Lahme bajin dough recipe
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Indian rice pudding
- Ketchup - Sugar Free
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)