- 180 g almonds
- 300 g dessicated coconut
- 150 g Rice malt syrup
- 100 g Frozen Strawberries
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 tsp salt
8Recipe is created for
9Afternoon tea Snack Supper Alcohol-free Children food Egg free Gluten free Lactose free Non-dairy Autumn Mother's Day Spring Summer Valentine’s Day BBQ Birthday Buffet Children birthday Everyday Gift Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Biscuit/cookie Cake Praline/sweets Canadian USA Creative Easy Low budget Natural Quick British & Irish Dessert Thai
1. Line a 9x9 baking tray with non stick baking paper.
2. Add almonds to the TMX Bowl & mill 10 secs / spd 7. Set aside.
3. Add coconut to the TMX Bowl & blend 15-20 secs / spd 8. Scrape down sides & repeat 15 secs / spd 8. It should have a wet, soft butter texture.
4. Add all remaining ingredients (frozen fruit to go in last) and combine 20 secs / spd 6. You may need to do this step twice to ensure everything is combined. It doesn't need to be consistent in colour, some variation is perfect.
5. Press mixture into the lined tray & set in the fridge for 10 minutes.
6. Cut into squares, I used a ruler as a guide.
Accessories you need
Store in fridge, it should last a good couple of weeks, if you don't finish it first!
Try with other frozen fruit, making sure the fruit is the last thing to go in. The coconut butter can set very firm when it goes cold.
If you like this recipe, please rate & leave a comment!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Clean Snickers Slice
- Taro and sago
- BLACK RICE YOGHURT
- Varoma Rhubarb
- Salted Caramel Sauce
- Omega3 Brain Boost Mousse
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Impossible Pie
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- American Breakfast Pancakes (Nigella Lawson)
- Cheesy Quinoa Zucchini Slice
- Saving Citrus
- Roast Pumpkin & Garlic Hommus
- Deluxe Carrot Cake
- Banana, Fig & Almond Bread
- Raspberry & Coconut Macaroons
- Super Creamy Raspberry Sorbet
- Sneaky Chocolate Cupcakes with Raspberry Frosting
- Campfire Hot Chocolate
- All-In-One Salmon Dinner with Coconut Sauce
- GF Zucchini & Parmesan Loaf (Primal)
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- Autumn Pear cake
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Davidson Plum Chutney
- Variation Limes puff
- Vegan "Cheese" Sauce
- Chicken Liver Pate
- Goulash Soup, German Style
- Quick & Versatile Vegetable Fritters with Yoghurt Dressing