- 70 grams raw sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 can (400 g) coconut cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 250 grams strawberries, hulled
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place sugar into mixing bowl and mill 2 sec/speed 9.
Add egg yolks, coconut cream, vanilla, and salt; cook 6 min/80 deg C/ speed4. [/b]
Pour anglaise mixture into container and allow to cool.
2. Place strawberries into mixing bowl and blend 10 sec/speed 9.
Add anglaise to strawberries, mix together 5 sec/ speed 4. [/b]
Pour into a container and freeze for at least 8 hours.
3. Remove from freezer, cut into squares, place into mixing bowl and blend for 20 sec/speed 9,[/b] then 10 sec/speed 4.[/b]
Place into an airtight container and freeze for at least 4 hours.
**this makes about a litre. I poured the ice-cream in two tubs of 500ml each.
**You can add more strawberries or add some chunky shreded coconut for more texture.
Strawberry Coconut Ice-Cream
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tasty Choc Chip Party Cakes
- Creamy Caramel Custard
- Piper's Gluten Free Vanilla Cupcakes
- Spinach and Feta Quinoa Bites
- Variation Only THE BEST Chocolate Chip Cookies EVER!
- Madeleines Carrot and Coriander Soup
- Raita - Yoghurt salad
- South Indian Chicken Biryani
- Indian Chicken Chapli
- Russian beetroot salad
- FODMAP Friendly Chocolate Fondant Cake
- LOW FODMAP Vegetable Stock Paste