Variation STRAWBERRY ICE CREAM
- 70 grams raw sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 can (400 g) coconut cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 250 grams strawberries, hulled
1. Place sugar into mixing bowl and mill 2 sec/speed 9.
Add egg yolks, coconut cream, vanilla, and salt; cook 6 min/80 deg C/ speed4. [/b]
Pour anglaise mixture into container and allow to cool.
2. Place strawberries into mixing bowl and blend 10 sec/speed 9.
Add anglaise to strawberries, mix together 5 sec/ speed 4. [/b]
Pour into a container and freeze for at least 8 hours.
3. Remove from freezer, cut into squares, place into mixing bowl and blend for 20 sec/speed 9,[/b] then 10 sec/speed 4.[/b]
Place into an airtight container and freeze for at least 4 hours.
**this makes about a litre. I poured the ice-cream in two tubs of 500ml each.
**You can add more strawberries or add some chunky shreded coconut for more texture.
Strawberry Coconut Ice-Cream
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Grancy's Golden Syrup Dumplings
- Healthy Carrot Cake Bliss Balls
- Chocolate Balls
- Pitaya & Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowl
- Raw Sticky Caramel Slice
- Green Apple and Kiwi Fruit Soft serve Ice Cream (Fruity Dream)
- LOWER Carb Vanilla Icecream
- Chocolate Bread and Butter Pudding Taela-Made
- Acai Bowl
- Chocolate Condensed Milk Balls
- Ricotta and Lemon Cake (LCHF,GF)
- Raw Energy Balls