- 8 medjool dates, pitted
- 1/2 banana
- 100 g walnuts, (* activated if possible, see tips)
- 145 g macadamia nuts, (* activated if possible, see tips)
- 3 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 140 g strawberries
- 3 tablespoon chia seeds, black or white
- 30 g desicated coconut, plus extra for rolling
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place dates in bowl, chop until smooth, 10 secs / sp 9
Scrape down sides of bowl
Add all other ingredients to bowl, turbo a few times until mixture comes together, nuts are broken down - but still has some texture
Scrape down sides and repeat if necessary
Take a dessertspoon of mixture and roll into walnut size balls
Roll in extra coconut
Place on a lined tray, refridgerate 20 mins, ENJOY!
Stored in an airtight container in the fridge will last up to 1 week
Suitable to freeze
Place the nuts in a bowl, add enough filtered water to cover, then set aside to soak. Hard nuts, like almonds, hazelnuts or Brazil nuts need to soak for 12 hours. Softer nuts, like cashews, macadamias or pecans only need 4-6 hours. Rinse the nuts under running water.
This recipe has been adapted from the cookbook - Family Food by Pete Evans
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Impossible Pie
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Lavender Icecream
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- White Nectarine & Pink Lady Sorbet
- Gluten Free Fruit Crumble
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Lisa's Banana Muffins
- Banana Spelt Muffins
- Banana and honey Bundt cake
- Banana & Raspberry Cake
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Nan's Banana Cake
- Healthier Chocolate, Beetroot and Banana Brownies
- Healthy Lunchbox Fruit and Oat Slice
- Banana Pancakes
- Banana and Date Muffins
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- Healthy up & run Smoothie