- 8 medjool dates, pitted
- 1/2 banana
- 100 g walnuts, (* activated if possible, see tips)
- 145 g macadamia nuts, (* activated if possible, see tips)
- 3 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 140 g strawberries
- 3 tablespoon chia seeds, black or white
- 30 g desicated coconut, plus extra for rolling
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place dates in bowl, chop until smooth, 10 secs / sp 9
Scrape down sides of bowl
Add all other ingredients to bowl, "Closed lid" turbo a few times until mixture comes together, nuts are broken down - but still has some texture
Scrape down sides and repeat if necessary
Take a dessertspoon of mixture and roll into walnut size balls
Roll in extra coconut
Place on a lined tray, refridgerate 20 mins, ENJOY!
Accessories you need
Stored in an airtight container in the fridge will last up to 1 week
Suitable to freeze
Place the nuts in a bowl, add enough filtered water to cover, then set aside to soak. Hard nuts, like almonds, hazelnuts or Brazil nuts need to soak for 12 hours. Softer nuts, like cashews, macadamias or pecans only need 4-6 hours. Rinse the nuts under running water.
This recipe has been adapted from the cookbook - Family Food by Pete Evans
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Donut ice-cream
- Superfood Seed Bar
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- Weetbix Banana Cinnamon Biscuits
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Banana Bread Donuts
- Choc-chip zucchini banana cake
- Eggless Mini Banana Bread Muffins
- Thermomellies Banana & Nutella milkshake
- Thermomellies banana bread
- Chocolate, coconut, banana ice cream
- Banana Balls with Oats and Apricots
- Healthy Blueberry Banana Muffins
- Quick & Easy Banana Date Loaf VARIATION (Egg Free, Refined Sugar Free)
- Vegan Hummingbird cake