- 8 medjool dates, pitted
- 1/2 banana
- 100 g walnuts, (* activated if possible, see tips)
- 145 g macadamia nuts, (* activated if possible, see tips)
- 3 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 140 g strawberries
- 3 tablespoon chia seeds, black or white
- 30 g desicated coconut, plus extra for rolling
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place dates in bowl, chop until smooth, 10 secs / sp 9
Scrape down sides of bowl
Add all other ingredients to bowl, turbo a few times until mixture comes together, nuts are broken down - but still has some texture
Scrape down sides and repeat if necessary
Take a dessertspoon of mixture and roll into walnut size balls
Roll in extra coconut
Place on a lined tray, refridgerate 20 mins, ENJOY!
Stored in an airtight container in the fridge will last up to 1 week
Suitable to freeze
Place the nuts in a bowl, add enough filtered water to cover, then set aside to soak. Hard nuts, like almonds, hazelnuts or Brazil nuts need to soak for 12 hours. Softer nuts, like cashews, macadamias or pecans only need 4-6 hours. Rinse the nuts under running water.
This recipe has been adapted from the cookbook - Family Food by Pete Evans
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Choc mint cheese cake
- Quick fruit sponge
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert
- Strawberry Cheesecake - no bake
- Classic chocolate fudge
- Vegan Peanut Butter/Caramel Sauce
- Green Goodness Chocolate Brownie Balls - Paleo & Vegan
- Raw Coconut Rough - paleo & vegan
- Chocolate & Peppermint Bliss Balls
- Raw Blueberry Cashew Cheesecake (Dairy Free)
- Mango, coconut and lychee icy poles
- Green Smoothie Muffins
- Blueberry and Banana Cake
- Choc-chip Banana Bread
- Banana Chocolate Muffin with pumpkin seed top with shredded coconut
- Chocolate Walnut Banana Cake
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Healthy Banana and Chocolate Bread
- Dylan’s Too Easy Banana Smoothie
- CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD
- Kale smoothie
- Banana Pikelets
- Banana, Date & Pecan Bread - Sugar Free - Dairy Free