- 270 g strawberries
- 50 g sugar
- 20 g vanilla sugar
- 1/2 of Fresh Lemon Juice
8Recipe is created for
Put ice moulds in the freezer for 10 minutes Put sugar in the bowl. 10 sec. Turbo speed Add vanilla sugar, strawberries and lemon juice. 30 sec. Speed 7 Pour this mixture in the ice Lollies moulds and put in freezer. They must remain in here for at least 30 min, although I get a better result when they remain over night. These strawberry ice Lollies are a variation to the Strawberry Ice Cream and Sorbet. They allow you to create a treat without mild and eggs in a tasty way. Perfect for those who have intolerance problems!
Strawberry Ice Lollies
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Impossible Pie
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Lavender Icecream
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- White Nectarine & Pink Lady Sorbet
- Gluten Free Fruit Crumble
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Greek easter koulourakia dairy free
- Traditional ANZAC biscuits
- Gluten free cheesecake caramel slice
- Apple and cinnamon muffins
- Gluten Free Anzac Biscuits
- Easy Pancakes
- raspberry & coconut slice
- Lisa's Banana Muffins
- Hot cross buns
- CREAM FILLED ECLAIRS WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- Banana Spelt Muffins