- 270 g strawberries
- 50 g sugar
- 20 g vanilla sugar
- 1/2 of Fresh Lemon Juice
Recipe is created for
Put ice moulds in the freezer for 10 minutes Put sugar in the bowl. 10 sec. Turbo speed Add vanilla sugar, strawberries and lemon juice. 30 sec. Speed 7 Pour this mixture in the ice Lollies moulds and put in freezer. They must remain in here for at least 30 min, although I get a better result when they remain over night. These strawberry ice Lollies are a variation to the Strawberry Ice Cream and Sorbet. They allow you to create a treat without mild and eggs in a tasty way. Perfect for those who have intolerance problems!
Strawberry Ice Lollies
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake
- White Chocolate, Cherry Brandy Balls
- Churros - Gluten free
- Chocolate avocado mousse
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Peanut butter short bread
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Spicey Hot Chocolate Mix
- Healthy Chocolate, Raspberry and Blueberry muffins
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Choc Quinoa Brownie
- Raspberry & Rosewater Vodka
- Super Hot Chilli Jam
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Easy Almond Bread/ Biscotti