- 2 cups Amotts Biscuits crushed
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 250 grams Strewberries
- 250 grams cream cheese
- 180 grams thickened cream
- 1/2 cup Raspberry cordial
4h 20minPreparation 20minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Line the base of a tin with baking paper and spray with canola oil. In bouwl mix the biscuits, nutella and butter until a slightly sticky crumb forms.....1 min speed 4.
Pour into the pan and press firmly and evenly on the bottom.
Mix together the cream cheese and thickened cream until smooth - 2 minutes speed 4 (until mixed)
Add the raspberry cordial and mix until the colour is even - 1 minute speed 4
Chop the strawberries and fold into the mixture. Pour the strawberry cheesecake mix over the biscuit crumb. Carefully add a sheet of plastic wrap to the top of the dessert (just touching the slice) and freeze until just firm (four hours).
Slice into wedges!
Stawberry & Raspberry Frozen Cheese Cake
Place in freese until set +- 4 hours!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Rice Pudding - recipe adapted to properly mix in the egg!
- Pineapple Rice Pudding
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- Apricot Nectar Cheesecake - No bake/unbaked
- Vegan Carrot Cake
- White Chocolate Mud Cake
- Aunty Maree's Best Banana Cake Ever
- It’s Lime Cheesecake!
- LONG JOHNS (CREAM DOUGHNUT)
- Coconut lemon biscuits
- Best & Easiest Mashed potato
- Empanada Pastry
- Coffee Scroll Biscuits
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing
- Cinnamon scrolls
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Courgette Flan
- The Best Cinnamon Scrolls you'll ever eat!
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup
- Roasted Jalapeño / Jalapeno Soup