- 1 banana, (frozen pieces)
- 300 grams tropical fruits, (frozen pieces)
- 200 grams buttermilk
Crush banana and frozen fruit pieces: 15 - 20 seconds, speed: 8 - 9
Add buttermilk and mix to a creamy ice: 20 seconds, speed: 4 - 6
Fill into muffin pans made of silicone and freeze.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Snickers Cheesecake
- Chocolate Fudge Bliss Balls
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Keto Peanut butter Fudge
- Mango and Raspberry Froyo
- Variation Peanut butter brownie Bliss Balls
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Protein Balls - Nut Free
- Cacao Date Truffles
- Knafeh (Middle Eastern Custard Dessert)
- Healthy Green Smoothie
- Banana, zucchini and plum bread
- Banana fritters
- Whole wheat pancakes
- Pork and Mushroom Linguine
- Breakfast Acai Bowl
- Pecan Banana Loaf (Paleo, GF, DF)
- Ellie's Hidden Veggie Chocolate Muffins
- Banana, Maple and Date Muffins
- Banana, Blueberry & Almond Loaf
- Raspberry Coconut Dessert Bowl
- Banana Chocolate Milkshake *Dairy Free*Vegan*