- 1 banana, (frozen pieces)
- 300 grams tropical fruits, (frozen pieces)
- 200 grams buttermilk
Crush banana and frozen fruit pieces: 15 - 20 seconds, speed: 8 - 9
Add buttermilk and mix to a creamy ice: 20 seconds, speed: 4 - 6
Fill into muffin pans made of silicone and freeze.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raspberry Swirl Cheesecakes
- Raw vegan peanut butter slice (converted from @nourishnotpunish)
- Raw vegan jam donut balls
- Risotto of Dried Fruits
- Lemon Delicious Pudding
- Crandate choc balls
- Lemon Bars
- Naked bliss balls
- Chocolate Weetbix Bliss Balls
- Dairy Free Chocolate Coconut Ice-cream Fructose Free
- Raw Vegan Lemon Cheesecake
- Salted Caramel Cheese Cake Slice (No Bake)
- Banana, Coconut & Walnut Loaf With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Healthy Banana Bread
- 4 ingredient banana orange oat bites
- Banana, Date and Hazelnut Loaf
- Vegan Chocolate Mousse Tart
- Chocolate Marble Banana Bread (Flourless)
- Double Choc Chip Nicecream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl
- Banana Nut Muffins
- Banana Bread
- BANANA YOGHURT CHOC CHIP CAKE
- Lily's Grainfree Banana and Berry Mini Muffins