- 1 banana, (frozen pieces)
- 300 grams tropical fruits, (frozen pieces)
- 200 grams buttermilk
Crush banana and frozen fruit pieces: 15 - 20 seconds, speed: 8 - 9
Add buttermilk and mix to a creamy ice: 20 seconds, speed: 4 - 6
Fill into muffin pans made of silicone and freeze.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- King William Chocolate inspired by Boost Juice
- Strawberry and Banana Purée - ThermieBub
- Choc Banana Super Smoothie
- Chia Banana Yoghurt Pancakes
- Banana, Mango and Passionfruit Smoothie
- Healthy ABCD Muffins for Kids (refined sugar free)
- Quinoa, silverbeet and feta soda bread
- Banana Cream Cheese Breakfast Cakes
- Mango fruity ice cream
- Sunday morning quick'n easy rolls
- Paleo Banana and Blueberry Bread
- Mini monsters