- 300 g Frozen Blueberries
- 1 banana
- 1 egg white
- 2 scoops Chocolate Delicious Protein Powder
Place protein into TM with blueberries and combine on Speed 8 for 10 seconds.
Put in banana and mix further in Speed 8 for 10 seconds.
Insert butterfly and add egg white. Whip on Speed 3 for 30 seconds until light and smooth.
Super Berry Vitality Dessert
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate caramel coconut balls
- Mel’s anything goes Rocky Road
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)
- Chocolate Mousse - 2 ingredients and egg free
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Raspberry, almond, cacao and hemp bliss balls
- Pouring sugar-free low-fat Vanilla Custard
- 'The Real Deal' Creme Brulee
- Chocolate Bliss Balls (my version of Boost Juice ones)
- Banana Muffin - Cafe Style
- Banana Bread
- Vegan banana pancakes
- Banana and Strawberry Muffins / Cupcakes / Loaf
- Vegan Banana Bread
- Banana Cake
- Banana bread with no cane sugar
- Low sugar banana cake
- Banana Choc Chip Bread
- Warm chocolate protein smoothie
- Easy Banana Choc Muffins
- Banana and walnut muffins