- 300 g Frozen Blueberries
- 1 banana
- 1 egg white
- 2 scoops Chocolate Delicious Protein Powder
Place protein into TM with blueberries and combine on Speed 8 for 10 seconds.
Put in banana and mix further in Speed 8 for 10 seconds.
Insert butterfly and add egg white. Whip on Speed 3 for 30 seconds until light and smooth.
Super Berry Vitality Dessert
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Churros Cake
- Dairy Free Lemon Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Rice Krispie Bars
- Rhonda's Rocky Road
- Low FODMAP Choc Peanut Bliss Balls
- Tenina's Salted Caramel Ice Cream
- Peanut Bites
- Lemon Cake dairy, nut & wheat free
- Healthier Vanilla Custard
- Orange Cake - Light and tasty
- Giant Choc Chip Cookie Cake
- Nutella Skillet Brownie
- Banana Honey & Cinnamon Muffins
- Apple Banana & Oat Muffin Bites
- mykidslickthebowl.com Chocolate Hummus
- Banana Oat Baby Rusks
- Fudgey Fruit and Nut Slice
- Blueberry & Banana Smoothie
- Soft Gluten Free Banana Cake
- Vicki's Banana Loaf
- CHOCOLATE NIICE-CREAM
- Chocolate Banana Muffins
- Brown Sugar & Banana Porridge
- Weetbix Banana Cinnamon Biscuits