- 300 g Frozen Blueberries
- 1 banana
- 1 egg white
- 2 scoops Chocolate Delicious Protein Powder
Place protein into TM with blueberries and combine on Speed 8 for 10 seconds.
Put in banana and mix further in Speed 8 for 10 seconds.
Insert butterfly and add egg white. Whip on Speed 3 for 30 seconds until light and smooth.
Super Berry Vitality Dessert
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apricot & coconut bites
- Pear Crumble - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Val's Pavlova
- Estelles Apple Crumble
- Vegan GF Homemade Chocolates
- Nut-free Bliss Balls
- Taste Christmas Cake
- Keto Chocolate Nut Seed balls
- Baked Lemon Curd Cheesecake/s
- MINT CHOC-CHIP NANAIMO BARS
- Apple & Rasperry Crumble
- Vegan Hummingbird cake
- Nanna Mary’s Banana Cake
- Banana Cake
- Gluten Free Banana Doughnuts
- Oats, hazelnut, banana, chocolate chips muesli bar
- Banana Cream Brûlée’s
- Gluten Free Sourdough Bread
- Aunty Tara's Banana Pancakes
- Banana and Nutella Bread
- Carob choc chip Banana Muffins
- Variation Banana Muffins
- Banana Muffins (Gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free, nut free)