- 300 g Frozen Blueberries
- 1 banana
- 1 egg white
- 2 scoops Chocolate Delicious Protein Powder
Place protein into TM with blueberries and combine on Speed 8 for 10 seconds.
Put in banana and mix further in Speed 8 for 10 seconds.
Insert butterfly and add egg white. Whip on Speed 3 for 30 seconds until light and smooth.
Super Berry Vitality Dessert
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Christmas Pudding - Gluten Free or Regular
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Cheesecake
- Variation Stewed Rhubarb and Apple
- Basque Cheesecake
- Paleo dates, macadamia and cacao bliss balls
- Vegan Sweet Potato Waffles
- Choc Mint Hummus
- Sticky Date Pudding with Caramel Sauce
- Coconut matcha panna cotta
- Macarons with White Chocolate and Raspberry Ganache
- TLC Buttercream
- Deconstructed eton mess - Beni Orwell
- Chia Banana Yoghurt Pancakes
- Banana, Mango and Passionfruit Smoothie
- Healthy ABCD Muffins for Kids (refined sugar free)
- Banana Cream Cheese Breakfast Cakes
- Mango fruity ice cream
- Paleo Banana and Blueberry Bread
- LSA Banana Bread
- Spelt Flour Banana Bread
- Reduced Sugar Banana Muffins
- Masala Chai Spiced Banana Bread
- Banana, coconut and choc chip Ice cream - vegan, egg free, DF
- Vegan Banana Bread