- 1 vanilla bean
- 100 grams Linseeds
- 100 grams coconut oil
- 60 grams Rice malt syrup
- 50 grams cacao powder
- 50 grams pea protein powder
- 80 grams dried whole cranberries
- 25 grams coconut chips or shredded
- 80 grams sultanas
- 50 grams unhulled tahini
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 15 grams super green and red powder
Recipe is created for
Put linseeds and vanilla bean in TM and chop for 10 seconds on speed 10 set aside
Melt coconut oil 2 minutes 50 degrees speed 2 check to see if all melted add extra time if not
Put all ingredients into TM with coconut oil mix for 30 seconds speed 9 then tip into lined lamington tin and flatten out refrigerate to set.
Or you can put into slice tin and cut into finger portions to serve.
you may add anything to you liking for a change I have used chia seeds, goji berries, cacao crunch and nuts so you can see this is a very versitile protein slice
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cale's Crepes
- Chocolate icecream
- Chocolate Brownie
- Heydon's Crepes
- Golden Syrup Dumplings-Using Simmering Basket
- Golden Syrup Dumplings using Blade Cover
- Banana & Hazelnut Icecream
- Caramilky Cheesecake
- Variation of Jamie Oliver’s Sticky Date Toffee Pudding
- Caramilk Ice Cream
- Caramilk Mousse with strawberries
- Caramilk baked cheesecake