- 1100 grams water, for cooking
- 1/2 teaspoon ground rock salt
- 400 grams peeled and 2cm diced (orange) sweet potato
- 150 grams coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract OR vanilla paste
- 100 grams Coconut or palm sugar
- 25 grams Desiccated Coconut
- 2 eggs
- 900 grams water, for steaming
- Serve with your choice of
- coconut cream
- Fresh fruit of your choice
- Toasted shredded coconut
Place water and salt into TM bowl, add basket and place sweet potato into the basket. Cook for 16 minutes at 100°C on speed 4. Once potato is fork tender, remove the basket using the spatula and shake off water. Discard water from bowl. Place potato into the TM bowl and heat for 1 minute at 90°C on speed 1 to remove excess water. Puree for 30 seconds on speed 4. Remove from bowl and set aside to cool.
Add coconut milk, vanilla and sugar to TM bowl. Heat for 2 minutes at 90 °C on speed 1. Insert butterfly. Add desiccated coconut and cooled potato. Mix on speed 2 and with blade running add eggs one at a time thru the hole in the lid. Beat for 20 seconds on speed 3.
Divide mixture between ramekins, filling them 1cm from the top. Pour water into TM bowl and place ramekins into Varoma. Set Varoma in place. Steam for 20 - 25 minutes at Varoma temperature on speed 1. Puddings should be just set.
Serve with garnish of your choice.
Additonal tips at //www.foodfourthought.com.au/blog/?p=2535
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- Apricot Nectar Cheesecake - No bake/unbaked
- Vegan Carrot Cake
- White Chocolate Mud Cake
- Aunty Maree's Best Banana Cake Ever
- It’s Lime Cheesecake!
- LONG JOHNS (CREAM DOUGHNUT)
- Shady Grady Cheesecake
- Meghli مغلي