- 50 grams sugar
- 350 grams peeled tangerines, weight is flesh only
- 2 large limes, flesh only
- 2 tablespoons orange liqueur, or Kirsch
- 1000 grams ice cubes
- champagne, Optional
8Recipe is created for
Put the sugar in the TM bowl and mix until you have icing sugar (10 sec. speed 9). Mix in the tangerines, the limes and the liqueur; mix until slushy. Add 1 kg of ice cubes and mix on speed 9 for 1.5 min.
Pour into glasses and you could top it with some chilled champagne (optional, but delicious)
A good granita - one that is 'not too sweet and tastes of real fruit' is intensely satisfying. They make a refeshing end to rich, festive feasts.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raw Cauliflower Tabouleh
- Granola Cookies
- Chocolate biscuits - Gluten Free
- Raw Mango surprises - Gluten Free
- Kipper Pate, English Breakfast deconstructed - Gluten Free
- Pink Lady Apple and dark chocolate chips muffins
- Sage, Onion & Sunflower-seeded Apple Cider Bread, Gluten Free
- Frozen Orange Pots with Orange Syrup
- Gluten Free Passionfruit Slice
- Basic Muffins with additional options
- Power Smoothies collection (6)