- 120 g Tapioca pearl
- 750 g water
- 95 g corn kernals
- 60 g Rapadura
- 400 g coconut cream
- 2 pinches salt
With butterfly on add tapioca pearl and water.At 100 degrees, 10mins, soft speed.Add corn and rapudara.At 100 degrees, 3 mins, soft speed on reverse.Set aside. Clean bowl.Add coconut cream and salt.Cook at 100 degrees, 4 mins, speed 1.
Serve the tapioca pudding with coconut cream on top...warm is great for winter but also fine cool.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc peanut butter balls
- 3 ingredient vanilla ice-cream
- Gluten Free Muesli Bars
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy
- Chantilly Cream
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free