- 120 g Tapioca pearl
- 750 g water
- 95 g corn kernals
- 60 g Rapadura
- 400 g coconut cream
- 2 pinches salt
With butterfly on add tapioca pearl and water.At 100 degrees, 10mins, soft speed.Add corn and rapudara.At 100 degrees, 3 mins, soft speed on reverse.Set aside. Clean bowl.Add coconut cream and salt.Cook at 100 degrees, 4 mins, speed 1.
Serve the tapioca pudding with coconut cream on top...warm is great for winter but also fine cool.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gingerbread Syrup
- Nanna's Tea Cake
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Choc mint cheese cake
- Quick fruit sponge
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert
- Strawberry Cheesecake - no bake
- Classic chocolate fudge
- Vegan Peanut Butter/Caramel Sauce
- Green Goodness Chocolate Brownie Balls - Paleo & Vegan
- Raw Coconut Rough - paleo & vegan
- Chocolate & Peppermint Bliss Balls