- 6 granny smith apples
- 50 grams Butter
- 50 grams brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 75 grams Butter, cubed
- 175 grams SR flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 110 grams brown sugar
- 110 grams natural almonds
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat the oven to 200 degrees
Peel, core and chop apples into eighths.
Place into TM bowl. Speed 4, 4 seconds.
Add buttter, sugar & cinnamon.
Cook 12mins, 100deg, reverse, speed 1.
Pour into baking dish or individual oven proof ramekins.
Place all ingredients into TM bowl.
Turbo, 1 second, 3 times.
Top the apple filling with the crumble mixture.
Bake in the oven 20-25 mins, till golden brown.
Can add berries as well.
Serve with ice cream or cream
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vanilla and cinnamon candied almonds
- Brandy Ice Cream
- Sago Plum Pudding
- Gingerbread Syrup
- Nanna's Tea Cake
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Choc mint cheese cake
- Quick fruit sponge
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert
- Strawberry Cheesecake - no bake
- Classic chocolate fudge
- Vegan Peanut Butter/Caramel Sauce
- Thermonat's butterscotch scones
- Mum's pasties
- Thermonat's Hot Cross Scones
- Thermonats cheats chicken & sweet corn soup
- Lemon chilli garlic prawn pasta
- Chicken wonton soup
- Thermonat's choc coated soft Russian toffee
- Thermonat's spring rolls
- Thermonat's chicken pie
- Thermonat's Quince Paste
- Thermonat's Cranberry Sauce
- Seafood cocktail sauce