- 300g digestive cookies
- 300g Butter
- 750g Milk, Whole or skim
- 750g Unwhipped whipping cream
- 300g white chocolate
- 300g milk chocolate
- 300g dark chocolate
- 3 Packets of gelatin in powder, In Italy it is called Tortagel
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Follow the same procedure for each of the three layers:
1) Chop chocolate in TM5 bowl TURBO / 5 sec
2) Add in 250g milk, 250g unwhipped whipping cream and 1 packet of powdered gelatin Cook 7 min/90 degrees/ speed 5
3) As soon as it is ready, carefully pour it into the mould and put it into the fridge. It will begin to solidify almost immediately.
WASH TM bowl and repeat the same process with the other chocolates.
BETWEEN ONE LAYER AND THE OTHER, THERE IS NO NEED TO WAIT TO PREPARE THE FOLLOWING LAYER.
1) Grind cookies in TM5 bowl. TURBO 4 sec
2) ADD butter to cookie mix TURBO 4 sec
3) Put on top of the chocolate layers and lightly press.
4) Cover and let set for a few hours. Best if made the day before!
N.B. If you like, you can use a buttered spring form cake tin and put in the cookie base first! In this case, you can decorate the cake as you please!
Mousse layers (first, if using a silicone base)
It is really rich in flavour, so you can get up to 15 portions
keep in the fridge until serving. If it is out too long the layers will start to separate from each other
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Healthy carrot, chia and walnut balls
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Chocolate Magic Cake
- Knefah Cups
- Dutch chocolate pudding
- Steamed date, fig and chocolate puddings with caramel sauce
- Cherry Ripe Balls
- Peppermint Crisp Log
- family sized Apple and raspberry crumble
- Honeycomb ice cream
- Variation Passionfruit Curd
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- onion sauce
- Keto Alkalising Green Smoothie
- CWA Afghan Biscuits
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Gluten free Honey & Chocolate chip cookies (egg free and dairy free options)
- Variation Creme Anglaise
- Raspberry and lemon curd cake