- 200 g Packet of Tim Tams (regular)
- 30 g unsalted butter, melted
- 300ml cream, (thickened or thin)
- 300 g milk chocolate, (can use dark if you prefer)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 egg yolks
- raspberries and cream to serve
Grease tart tin, or 20cm springform tin with butter and line base with
Place the Tim Tams in TM bowl and chop for 3 seconds on speed 7.
Add melted butter and mix for 4 seconds on speed 7.
Place crumb mixture into tin and press down with the back of a spoon. Make sure it covers the base and a little up the sides as well.
Chill in the fridge for 15 mins.
Preheat oven to 160 degrees celcius.
Place chocolate in the TM bowl and chop for 20 secs on speed 10.
Add cream and cook for 3 mins at 50 degrees on speed 5.
Leave for 3 minutes until cooled slightly - then add the egg yolks and vanilla.
Mix together for 7 seconds on speed 3.
Pour into the chilled tart case.
Bake for 25 mins then remove from the oven. (Filling will still be a bit runny in the middle, but should be set on the outsides).
Cool completely in the tin.
Serve with cream and raspberries.
Very refreshing and very Aussie!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy
- Chantilly Cream
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free
- Easy strawberry baked cheesecake
- VEGAN CHOC MINT FUDGE
- VEGAN SALTED CARAMEL FUDGE
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Savoury Oat Flour Pancakes
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake
- Raw hot chocolate
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Chantilly Cream
- Low Carb Cream Cheese Icing / Frosting
- Vanilla and Raspberry Macarons (Gluten Free)