- 4 egg yolks
- 80 g Sugar of choice
- 50 g marsala or amaretto liqueur
- 500 g Mascarpone
- 250 g sponge finger biscuits - savoiardi
- 250 g espresso coffee - cooled
- 200 g walnuts
- 60 g Sugar of choice
- 30 g raw cacao or cocoa powder
- Pinch Himalayan salt
- Mint, parsley, basil
3h 51minPreparation 6minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Place nuts, cacao powder, sugar and salt into mixing bowl and mill
5-10sec/speed 8. Set aside.
Place egg yolks, sugar and marsala into mixing bowl and cook
5 mins/80C/speed 4.
Add mascarpone and mix 20 sec/speed 4.
Set aside and cool for about 30 minutes.
Put sponge fingers into a shallow rectangular dish and pour coffee over.
Start with a layer of soaked sponge fingers.
Add a layer of mascarpone filling.
Repeat twice ending with a layer of mascarpone filling.
The final layer will be about 1-2cms from the top of pot.
Top with 1cm Chocolate Soil and chill overnight or for a minimum
of 3 hours.
Add herbs of choice so that they look like pots of plants.
Accessories you need
Choose pots and bowls of various shapes and sizes.
Small disposable coffee cups are great for individual serves.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cacao Pistachio Bliss Balls
- Wholesome Choco Fix Balls
- Raw Lemon Slice
- DATE & COCONUT BLISS BALLS
- CARAMEL GINGER FUDGE
- Strawberry Bliss Balls
- Caramel Hemp Protein Balls
- Dans frozen treats Variation Frozen Mango Bars...
- Dans Nuts. Doughnuts that is. Variation Jam Ball Donuts.
- Dairy and Egg free Chocolate Custard
- Janine's Berry Bounty Bites - Thermie and Friends
- Persimmon Pudding (Percy Pud)