- 400 g pouring (whipping) cream
- 70 g white sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 275 g eggs, (Approximately 5) at room temperature
- caster sugar, For brûlée caramel on top
Custard Creme can be temperamental. I'd really love your feedback when you make this to check that it is working for everyone. Leave a comment below and rate the recipe so we can get the perfect Creme Brûlée recipe for our TM6's!
Place cream, sugar, vanilla and eggs into mixing bowl and combine 1minute/speed 3.
To ensure eggs thinken and cook properly in your TM6, your creme custard needs to be brought to temperature slowly.
To do this, set your timer to 30mins and turn your Thermomix to speed 3.
Turn your temp dial to 37C and allow to come to temperature.
Once it has hit 37C, let it mix for around 1 minute, then increase to 40C. Again, once it has reached 40C, allow to mix for around 1 minute, then increase again.
You will need to continue doing this, increasing the temperature 5C at a time and allowing it to cook for a minute at that temperature until you reach 80C.
Once at 80C, allow to mix on speed 3 for 1 minute. Your mixture should now be thick and creamy. If not, increase to 85C, allow to heat to temp, then mix for 1 minute.
Once thickened, divide mixture between 6-8 ramekins.
Allow to cool to room temperature before placing in the fridge for a minimum of 2 hours to cool.
When ready to serve, place 1 tsp of caster sugar on the top of each creme. Shake the ramekin gently to distribute the sugar evenly over the top.
Using a kitchen torch, caramelise the sugar until golden and crisp. Serve immediately.
Long and drawn out, but definitely worth it!
Accessories you need
This is the same ingredients as the famous and popular Creme Brûlée from the TM5 Basic Cookbook.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- Sweet Chocolate Log or Balls
- Gluten Free Butterscotch Self-saucing Pudding
- Cranberry Coconut Bliss Balls
- Beatty's Chocolate Cake by Ina Garten
- Spinach Pie aka Spanakopita
- Peanut Butter Twix Bars
- Real Chocolate Brownies (LCHF)
- Chocolate Brownies (Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo)
- Chicken Noodle Soup (GF, DF, Paleo, AIP, GAPS)
- Golden Milk (with fresh ginger and turmeric)
- Red Lentil Falafels
- GAPS Intro Pancakes
- Nanna's Cheesecake
- Nanna's Sloppy Joes
- Chocolate Almond Pulp Brownies