- 1 package Nice Biscuits (or similar)
- 125 g unsalted butter
- 80 g water
- 150 g sugar
- 90 g Butter
- 110 g full cream milk powder
- rind of two lemons
- 1 tablespoon gelatine
- 440 g Can of Crushed Pineapple in Syrup, Works with pineapple pieces in juice as well
- 250 g Philadelphia Cheese
- 70-90 g lemon juice
- Shredded coconut to top slice
8Recipe is created for
Place Lemon Rind into TM Bowl. Blitz on speed 9 for 10 seconds. This is now Lemon Zest, set this aside for later. No need to clean bowl.
Line a slice pan with Baking paper. Allow paper to overhang so as to make it easier to remove
Place biscuits into TM Bowl. Mix on speed 5 for 4-5 seconds. Set aside.
Add Butter to TM Bowl – melt for 3-5 mins, 70 degrees, speed 3. Once butter is melted return biscuits to TM Bowl and mix for a few seconds on speed 3 to combine. Press mixture into base of slice pan, pressing down to firm up the base.
No need to clean TM Bowl.
Put butterfly into TM bowl
Put all ingredients into TM bowl and mix 6 mins 90 deg speed 4
NOTE: - Stop this process after 3 minutes - refer to slice step below.
While Condensed Milk is cooking with three minutes to go. Stop the blades, remove the lid and sprinkle the gelatine on top of the milk mixture, being sure to avoid the blades. Place lid back on and return speed to 4 to finish the condensed milk process for the final 3 minutes.
Drain pineapple syrup into TM Bowl (I use the steaming basket to drain), keep pineapple reserved for later.
Add philli cheese and lemon juice. Mix on speed 4-5 until smooth. Add pineapple and reserved lemon rind. Mix together til combined – approx., 5 seconds, speed 4.
Pour mixture on to biscuit base.
Top with shredded coconut.
Rest in fridge overnight to set.
Once Set, remove from slice pan and cut into slices or bite sized pieces. Store in fridge until ready to serve.
Accessories you need
See these and other yummy creations on my FaceBook Page
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Honeycomb ice cream
- Variation Passionfruit Curd
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Pineapple upside down cake
- Choc Bliss Balls
- Refined Sugar Free Chocolate Custard
- Churro Pancakes
- Coconut Panna Cotta with tropical salsa
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Date rolls
- Sugar fried chestnut ls
- Raspberry & Coconut Scones
- Paper Mache boiled flour and water paste
- Slow-cook turmeric paste for lamb
- Adapted RSPCA Pupcakes
- Caramel slice (no bake filling from scratch in Thermomix)
- Dad's Pancakes
- Cinnamon crumble cake
- Peanut Butter Biscuits
- Spring onion Butter Cookie
- Variation Passionfruit Curd
- Cornflake & Pistachio Cookies
- Light rye bread