- 1 package Chocolate Ripple Biscuits
- 150 grams almond meal
- 120 grams Butter
- 125 grams hot water
- 10 grams powdered gelatine
- 150 grams caster sugar
- 1 Lemon (juice only)
- 250 grams cream cheese
- 350 grams thickened cream
- 1 package Twix, or other chocolate or choice
- 150 grams Baileys, or other alcohol of choice
5h 10minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add Almond Meal and Chocolate Ripple Biscuits to bowl and blitz speed 7 for 5 seconds. If using whole almonds, blitz longer (approx 20-30 seconds until fine).
Add melted butter to biscuit mix and combine on speed 5 for 30 seconds or until the mixture sticks together.
Pour into lined springform tin and press down until evenly spread over the base.
Refridgerate but you prepare the filling.
Dissolve gelatine mix into hot water and allow to cool (I didnt bother doing this in my thermomix).
Add caster sugar and lemon juice to the bowl. Mix speed 5 for 20 seconds until sugar is almost dissolved.
Add cream cheese to bowl and mix speed 5 for 30 seconds or until smooth and well combined. (This changed depending on the temperature of your cream cheese).
Add Cream, Baileys, Twix and Gelatine to the cream cheese mix. Mix speed 5 for 45 seconds - 1 minute. Your mix should be light and fluffy.
Pour onto cooled base and smooth out. Bang the tin gently on the bench to knock any of the air bubbles out from the mix.Refridgerate for 5+hours. I decorated this with a twix that I sliced up and sprinkled the crumbs over.
You can use any combo of chocolate and booze!
Use any booze or chocolate bars.
I have made this is both my TM31 and TM5
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Choc Hazelnut Bliss Balls
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Healthy carrot, chia and walnut balls
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Chocolate Magic Cake
- Knefah Cups
- Dutch chocolate pudding
- Steamed date, fig and chocolate puddings with caramel sauce
- Cherry Ripe Balls
- Peppermint Crisp Log
- family sized Apple and raspberry crumble
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Surf & Turf Seafood Sauce
- Lemon Drop Cookies (no sugar | egg yolk cookies)
- Lemonade Scones
- Honey Sriracha Marinade
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- onion sauce
- CWA Afgans Biscuits
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon