- 100g sugar
- 700g ice
- 300g umeshu (plum) sake
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place sugar into the TM bowl & shop for 10 secs speed 10. Add the ice & the Plum Sake & chop for 1min speed 10.
You can store it in the freezer in a thermoserver util ready to serve or serve straight away.
Umeshu (Plum) Sake Sorbet
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Breakfast Bliss Balls
- Easy Peasy Chocolate Mousse
- Strawberry Chia Pudding
- White chocolate mousse logs
- All American Chocolate Shake
- White Chocolate & Coconut Custard
- Quick Freezer Chocolate
- Quick Reliable Fudge
- Mums Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- Redskin Fudge
- Sticky Date Pudding
- Orange, Blueberry & Nut Cake
- Nanna's Lemon Butter
- Chocolate Layer Cake
- Luscious Chocolate Frosting
- Mississippi mudcake
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Orange Pineapple Juice
- Decadent Fudgy Chocolate Brownie
- Sultana Cookies - Gluten, Dairy, Egg and Nut Free
- Peanut butter cream cheese frosting
- Chocolate Coconut Macaroons (Vegan, DF, GF, No refined sugar)
- Ruth’s Sourdough Rye Turkish Bread
- Vanilla Chai Spice Mix