- 50 g dates
- 30 g dried blueberries
- 40 g dried cherries
- 30 g walnut halves
- 10 g sunflower seeds
- 50 g Fresh Banana
- 40 g Coconut Shredded
- 30 g freshly squeezed orange juice
- Extra Shredded Coconut
1. Place dried fruit, nuts and sunflower seeds into TM bowl. chop, speed 6, 5 seconds, scrape down and repeat speed 6, 5 seconds
2. Add the banana to the TM bowl and Turbo 2 seconds
3. Add orange juice and mix on 4 until just combined 5 to 10 seconds.
4. Remove the mixture and place in a small bowl. With clean hands shape into 10 balls. Flatten each ball into a disc and then shape into a love heart.
5. Toss gently into extra coconut and chill on a plate.
Serve after a romantic dinner just before turning in.
Accessories you need
Other dried fruits and nuts can be substituted, however the dried blueberries and dried cherries combined with the banana and orange flavours are quite delicious.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Caramilk Cheesecake
- Soy bean Curd Jelly(Pudding)
- Caramilk Phily Cheesecake
- Cheesecake - Basic mix
- Chocolate Spiders
- Larger quantity Lemon Butter
- 20 Second Ginger Nut Balls
- Peppermint Choc Chip Ice Cream
- Walnut and coffee cheesecake slice