- 50 g dates
- 30 g dried blueberries
- 40 g dried cherries
- 30 g walnut halves
- 10 g sunflower seeds
- 50 g Fresh Banana
- 40 g Coconut Shredded
- 30 g freshly squeezed orange juice
- Extra Shredded Coconut
1. Place dried fruit, nuts and sunflower seeds into TM bowl. chop, speed 6, 5 seconds, scrape down and repeat speed 6, 5 seconds
2. Add the banana to the TM bowl and Turbo 2 seconds
3. Add orange juice and mix on 4 until just combined 5 to 10 seconds.
4. Remove the mixture and place in a small bowl. With clean hands shape into 10 balls. Flatten each ball into a disc and then shape into a love heart.
5. Toss gently into extra coconut and chill on a plate.
Serve after a romantic dinner just before turning in.
Accessories you need
Other dried fruits and nuts can be substituted, however the dried blueberries and dried cherries combined with the banana and orange flavours are quite delicious.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls