- 100 g dark chocolate
- 100 g Butter
- 2 eggs
- A pinch salt
- 30 g plain flour
- 15 g cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 300 g raspberry frozen
- 200 g fresh milk (frozen into ice cube)
- 50 g condensed milk
- 60 g whipped cream
- 200 g Frozen raspberry
- 200 g Frozen Strawberries
- 30 g sugar
1h 15minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Put chocolate and butter into TM bowl for 4min 70'c speed 2. Pour out and put aside.
Put in eggs and sugar into TM bowl.40 sec turn speed dial slowly from 0 to 4
Add flour into TM bowl.40 sec turn speed slowly from 0 to 6
Add melted chocolate into TM bowl.7 sec speed 3
Pour chocolate into muffin tins/ceramic bowl (greased and sprinkler cocoa powder) and bake in pre-heated oven 180°c for 10-15 min.
1. Put everything into TM bowl 1 min turning speed dial slowly from speed 0 to 10 or until the smoth consistancy
2, Pour ice cream into the rectangle silicon mould to be freeze for at least 2 hours before cutting
3, Using sharp knife to sliced it into the thickness as wish.
1. Mill sugar for 10 sec turning speed dial slowly from 0 to 7
2, Put all ingredients into TM bowl. Blend for 1 min / turning speed dial slowly from Speed 0-10.
Chocolate Lava Cake
Raspberry Ice Cream
Do not bake lava cake at high temp or longer then 15 as it will overcook the middle choccolate
Can simply replace berry with any favourite fruit
Serve warm lava cakes with a slice of raspberry ice cream and a scoop of berry yoghurt.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake
- White Chocolate, Cherry Brandy Balls
- Churros - Gluten free
- Chocolate avocado mousse
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Gingerbread sweet potato slice
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Chocolate Panforte
- Peanut butter short bread
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Spicey Hot Chocolate Mix
- Healthy Chocolate, Raspberry and Blueberry muffins