- 30 g Gelatine powder
- 280 g water
- 330 g white sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla bean extract
- Corn Flour, to dust, optional
- icing sugar, to dust, optional
- toasted coconut, to dust, optional
Line a 18 x 26 cm baking tray with baking paper, allowing it to hang over the sides slightly. Set aside.
Place gelatine and 140 g of the water into a bowl and leave to soak. Set aside.
Place sugar into mixing bowl and mill 5 sec/speed 9. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add remaining water and heat 15 min/100°C/speed 2.
Add gelatine mixture and combine 2 min/100°C /speed 2. Allow to cool in mixing bowl until the temperature falls below 50°C (approx. 30 minutes). Insert butterfly and beat 7 min/speed 3.5.
Add vanilla and combine 10 sec/speed 3.
Pour onto prepared baking tray. Set aside to set (approx. 1 hour).
Vanilla Bean Marshmallows
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Donut ice-cream
- Superfood Seed Bar
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- Parmesan cheese crisps
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- MIxed Grain Bread rolls
- Blanch Vegetables
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Beef Ragu
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Thermomix Play Dough
- Pickled Beetroot
- My mum’s Mauritian Poutou