- 30 g Gelatine powder
- 280 g water
- 330 g white sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla bean extract
- Corn Flour, to dust, optional
- icing sugar, to dust, optional
- toasted coconut, to dust, optional
Line a 18 x 26 cm baking tray with baking paper, allowing it to hang over the sides slightly. Set aside.
Place gelatine and 140 g of the water into a bowl and leave to soak. Set aside.
Place sugar into mixing bowl and mill 5 sec/speed 9. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add remaining water and heat 15 min/100°C/speed 2.
Add gelatine mixture and combine 2 min/100°C /speed 2. Allow to cool in mixing bowl until the temperature falls below 50°C (approx. 30 minutes). Insert butterfly and beat 7 min/speed 3.5.
Add vanilla and combine 10 sec/speed 3.
Pour onto prepared baking tray. Set aside to set (approx. 1 hour).
Vanilla Bean Marshmallows
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats