- 300 grams Cashews
- 100 grams pitted dates
- 100 grams cranberries. dried
- 30 grams Shredded coconut, Plus extra to coat balls in at the end
- 2 level tablespoons Chia Seeds.
- 4 level tablespoons Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 level tablespoon Maple syrup
- 2 level tablespoons water
8Recipe is created for
Blitz 300g cashews on speed 8 for 3 seconds.
add remaining ingredients and mix for 45 seconds on speed 9.
roll into balls and coat in shredded coconut. Makes approx 40 small -medium size balls.
freeze or refrigerate.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Impossible Pie
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Lavender Icecream
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- White Nectarine & Pink Lady Sorbet
- Gluten Free Fruit Crumble
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen