- 300 grams Cashews
- 100 grams pitted dates
- 100 grams cranberries. dried
- 30 grams Shredded coconut, Plus extra to coat balls in at the end
- 2 level tablespoons Chia Seeds.
- 4 level tablespoons Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 level tablespoon Maple syrup
- 2 level tablespoons water
Recipe is created for
Blitz 300g cashews on speed 8 for 3 seconds.
add remaining ingredients and mix for 45 seconds on speed 9.
roll into balls and coat in shredded coconut. Makes approx 40 small -medium size balls.
freeze or refrigerate.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet