- 100 g Butter, at room temp
- 100 g full cream milk, at room temp
- 150 g caster sugar
- 150 g plain four
- 1 level tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs, at room temp
- 1 level tsp vanilla extract
Place the flour and baking powder into the bowl. Turbo for a few times and then set aside to use later.
Pulverise the sugar for 20 seconds at speed 10.
Add butter and mix for 15 seconds at speed 10. Now insert the butterfly and continue to cream for 1 minute at speed 4. The sugar should be dissoved. Push creamed mixture down with the spatula.
Add eggs, on at a time, and then the vanilla extract over 30 seconds on speed 4 through the opening of the lid. Push down mixture again with the spatula before proceeding to the next step.
Alternatively add all of the flour and milk, starting with one third of the flour, then half half milk, one third flour, remaining milk and finish with the remaining flour over 40 seconds on speed 2.
Pour cake mixture into cup cake cases, not filling more that two thirds of the way.
Place into a preheated oven at 180 C. Bake for about 14 minutes or if skewer comes out clean. Avoid overbaking as cupcakes will dry out too much and be very hard. Allow to cool on a wire rack before decorating with buttercream frosting.
Accessories you need
This recipe has been adapted from the Crabapple Bakery Cupcake Cookbook.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apricot & coconut bites
- Pear Crumble - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Val's Pavlova
- Estelles Apple Crumble
- Vegan GF Homemade Chocolates
- Nut-free Bliss Balls
- Taste Christmas Cake
- Keto Chocolate Nut Seed balls
- Baked Lemon Curd Cheesecake/s
- MINT CHOC-CHIP NANAIMO BARS
- Apple & Rasperry Crumble
- Roti Boy
- Torcetti al burro
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze
- Lemon Curd
- Aunty Lizzy’s Butterscotch Tart
- Steamed fish with Ginger and Soy
- Warm Chilli Con Queso Dip
- Variation Dairy & Egg free Chocolate Chip Cookies